By going over there and willfully tolling and not only that, leaving behind a nice detailed account of your intent to do so. - http://forums.mobilenations.com/rule...uidelines.html
    In other news, bank robbers were apprehended earlier today in a CIBC. Police where tipped off to the attack when the thieves left a note detailing their plans at the police headquarters hours earlier.
    02-22-14 04:02 PM
    Sorry Spartacus. Going to sit this one out.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 04:04 PM
    Post a thread explaining you are here to rally the troops to go troll the WP forum, totally a smart idea.

02-22-14 04:14 PM
    They already lost because Ford is switching. Let them bash cause in the end if Microsoft didn't suck so bad, they would still have Ford's future business.

Posted via CB10
    stlabrat likes this.
    02-22-14 04:14 PM
    I can't find the thread you're talking about. Unless you mean in the article discussion. =(
    02-22-14 04:15 PM
    Your choice, I feel I should warn you though if you get banned there there is also a good chance any accounts you have at any other Mobile Nations sites can also be banned as well.... that includes CrackBerry. Again, just saying. What you ultimately decide to do is up to you lol.
    I don't know why, but the image of Dirty Harry leapt into my mind there.

"Do you feel lucky? Well, Do you..., Punk"

LOL
    02-22-14 04:19 PM
    By going over there and willfully tolling and not only that, leaving behind a nice detailed account of your intent to do so. - http://forums.mobilenations.com/rule...uidelines.html
    Aww Bla1ze... you take the fun out of everything.

Lets go argue with WPCentral-simpsons_mob2.jpg

Z10 STL100-3 |10.2.1.2141 | Bell | CB10
    JeepBB, habs_fan and bungaboy like this.
    02-22-14 04:20 PM
    So you want to be one of the things you don't like? lol
    So you aren't denying that CB allows it then?

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan and Thesmartmale like this.
    02-22-14 04:21 PM
    I was just called brain damaged over at WPcentral. I can't say nothing back though because I could be kicked.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    02-22-14 04:41 PM
    People have way too much time on their hands

Posted via CB10
    morales0416 likes this.
    02-22-14 04:43 PM
    I need some serious help over at WPCentral on the newest post about Ford switching to QNX. Their trashing us bad, lets get them back guys. Lets stand up for ourselves and go back at them. I'm tired of us being walked on. Lets head on over there and attack them. We need to end the negative news and if we let them do this, it only gets worse.
    Why can't we simply rise above it?
    After all, we're all part of the Mobile Nations family.

Do you have to demean yourself by treating them no better than they treat us?

Walk away, you'll be happier.
    laketrout73, MERCDROID and rthonpm like this.
    02-22-14 04:43 PM
    I was just called brain damaged over at WPcentral. I can't say nothing back though because I could be kicked.

Don't mind the WP users man. They aren't all that bright....

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan and neteng1000 like this.
    02-22-14 04:44 PM
    Exactly...
    02-22-14 04:46 PM
    Are we talking about actually besieging their HQ, brandishing farm tools above our heads and bruising the night with flames and dark plumes of smoke? Are we to scorch and crack the bricks and hear human meat sizzle like bacon?

Posted via CB10
    I'll bring the pitchforks

(this is the best post I've read on CrackBerry)
    JeepBB and greenberry666 like this.
    02-22-14 04:47 PM
    I have to say windows 8.1 us a lot better than 8.0.

? CB10 ?
    Nharzhool likes this.
    02-22-14 04:51 PM
    The ban hammer has spoken! Think 100 times now before going out there
    I believe crackberry mods are doing their jobs better than WPCentral mods
    (not bashing the mods over there, but with all my respect you could've done better)

Posted Via CB10 Running On Z10STL100-2 Using OS Version 10.2.1.2141

You can report the post, citing it's discrimination and a Mod will look into it.
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    It's not the first time, WP users come here all the time to do stuff like this.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 04:53 PM
    And windows on tablet enables printing. Office is also available. Word processor app on iOS is just bad.

? CB10 ?
    02-22-14 04:53 PM
    wow!! I dont know whether to applaud the responses in this thread for level-headed logic or for blowing smoke up rears. Outside of what the moderators..Blaze et al have written, the rest is basically just others trying to outdo each other as to who is more magnanimous....please. (*well if the OP cant start a tar and feathering campaign over in WP Central might as well I try to help him) j/k fellows
    02-22-14 04:54 PM
    You can report the post, citing it's discrimination and a Mod will look into it.
    Though... After being warned by the senior CB Moderator that posting provocative comments on a sister site might be "unwise"... and then doing it...

Maybe the "brain damaged" crack could pass as fair comment?

Hmmmm... sizzling bacon... Yummy!
    02-22-14 04:58 PM
    They bash us a lot though yet we never harm them. I say go for it Sorry Moderators but I hate it when they do this to us.
    Actually, they weren't bashing 'you', at least not initially (it seems you have quite a few comments on that article); As for Blackberry, the bashing is done on major sites such as The Verge, etc.

Besides, this is about QNX and Microsoft Sync, not the Z10 (or other Blackberry devices) or WP deivces.
    02-22-14 05:00 PM
    Though... After being warned by the senior CB Moderator that posting provocative comments on a sister site might be "unwise"... and then doing it...

So you agree and just called him brain damaged as well? Winky face or not...you history speaks for itself.

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan and bungaboy like this.
    02-22-14 05:00 PM

Discrimination is discrimination.

The 'brain damaged" comment is an example of that regardless of why it was said.

As for saying it could pass as "fair comment"? That's adding fuel to the fire.
    02-22-14 05:02 PM
    Discrimination is discrimination.

The 'brain damaged" comment is an example of that regardless of why it was said.

As for saying it could pass as "fair comment"? That's adding fuel to the fire.
    OK, I accept brain damaged is far too strong, and I apologise for any offence taken.

Is wilful disregard for the advice of a CB Mod a better term?

He was warned not to do it, and did it anyway.

Hardly wise.
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    02-22-14 05:12 PM
72 123