BlackBerry just tweeted the following:
    Attached Thumbnails Less then one month till USA release-img_00000030.jpg  
    02-25-13 11:39 AM
    Not good, probably means toward end of month. 3rd week or so. Who knows
    02-25-13 11:42 AM
    Not good? This has been the rumors forever that it would be mid to late March, at least this is somewhat of an official statement saying it is coming in March.
    scorpiodsu and paolomusic like this.
    02-25-13 11:44 AM
    I worry more about how many units they will have and if they have resolved the problems we are hearing about in other countries.

If they do not have enough stock, it will not be good.
    02-25-13 12:00 PM
    I just saw the tweet and it does not sound it it will be sooner than later. Less than 30 days to Blackberry means the 29th day. This is turning out to be too much like the Playbook where i kept hoping and waiting as an original purchasers of the PB upon launch stood by hoping for it to be what we thought it would be. On the launch he said the US carriers would be announcing pre-order dates and now almost 30 days later that has not happened. Today's email from AT&T wanted to direct me to the Nokia, HTC and LG phones. So any hope of something happening at the end of February or beginning of March seems to be unlikely.
    Sso we knew that already. Give us a freakn date already
    We knew for months Jan 30 would be launch, it is now weeks till US launch and still no dates! frustrating the already frustrated!
    02-25-13 12:12 PM
    Woooohhhoooooo! Less is better than more!
    ctuffy and baolam86 like this.
    02-25-13 12:15 PM
    This launch was done all wrong, maybe because they couldn't manufacter fast enough maybe because apps weren't readu, maybe because bugs weren't out
    Whatever the reason doesn't look good in public's eye. This is frustrating
    02-25-13 12:21 PM
    So a month from now is the Monday the 25th. Does this mean 22nd is the date? Who knows
    02-25-13 12:36 PM
    They said march release for the USA on the jan 30 launch day..
    02-25-13 08:30 PM
    holy why does everyone here always have to nitpick at everything. LESS THAN ONE MONTH so we all know this for sure and proves the stupid rumors lately is wrong about a delayed release, WON'T BE PUSHED BACK TO APRIL AND THE RELEASE IS ON TRACK AS PROMISED SINCE JAN 31
    02-25-13 08:38 PM
    so its 29 days away
    kevinnugent likes this.
    02-26-13 12:05 AM
    Samsung users waiting on the sg4 announcement, thinking they will hold off might want to think again. I doubt it launches in the US at first as well!
    Whats up with that? got the redheadded step child syndrom going on here!
    02-26-13 02:51 AM
  15. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Exciting month for Blackberry in March as it rolls out the Z10 in the USA!! .. along with the launch of some major apps like Skype, Instagram, and Whatsapp, to name a few ... perhaps even a minor software release in the meanwhile also!! ... the bb Z10 is just going to get even better!
    02-26-13 03:13 AM
    Samsung users waiting on the sg4 announcement, thinking they will hold off might want to think again. I doubt it launches in the US at first as well!
    Whats up with that? got the redheadded step child syndrom going on here!
    Don't say that too loud you might offend someone who I imagine is waiting for the gs4
    02-26-13 03:13 AM
    holy why does everyone here always have to nitpick at everything. LESS THAN ONE MONTH so we all know this for sure and proves the stupid rumors lately is wrong about a delayed release, WON'T BE PUSHED BACK TO APRIL AND THE RELEASE IS ON TRACK AS PROMISED SINCE JAN 31
    In the best of circumstance, I would find this post, and all the other fanatical posters who jump down the throats of other posters claiming they not right to "complain" or say anything "negative", or that they are "self-entitled" because they wish things in a timely manner, or even more "shocking", when they were promised, to be haughty and overbearing.

It seems to me even more unacceptable when fired at long-suffering BB supporters, who have been far more patient than the vast majority would be. In fact, only here in the BB reality distortion field would "march" seem like a great positive or victory. If one could go back to 2011, and tell all the anxious fans that not only would BB10 not be there in Q1 2012, but that it may be here in March 2013, I can't imagine the reaction....of everyone.

For each person that is "complaining", there are dozens (hundreds? thousands?) of others who simply gave up on BB long ago, so I really do not think it right to try to paint these people as "impatient" or "whiners" or "complainers". In fact, it's a completely unjust thing to do.
    OMGitworks likes this.
    02-26-13 04:15 AM
    who care? Only care when BB fix battery pull on Z10!
    02-26-13 04:21 AM
    lol how is being able to get it by the end of March a bad thing?

Sheessh

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    02-26-13 04:30 AM
    So a month from now is the Monday the 25th. Does this mean 22nd is the date? Who knows
    Who knows...

Less then one month till USA release-picture-3.jpg

anyway, the thing is, its not only people in the US who are eagerly awaiting the launch of BB10 there. I think everyone is waiting for that day since it has been rumoured that some apps will be released then. Like whatsapp for example. Definitely hoping its sooner rather than later.
    02-26-13 04:37 AM
    lol oh yeah the US folk I forgot about you guys.I suggest you guys pre order the Z BB has very little confidence in you guys ,they are not banking on you guys there willl be limited stock make sure you preorder,reserve.
    02-26-13 06:34 AM
    Yea right. Another wait and see.

Pass

Tim

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850
    02-26-13 07:07 AM
    From the thread [Rumor]Latest Rumor of ATT

advcomputer 06:39 PM Yesterday
    An ATT store manger and trusted friend said ATT release was March 22.

Jeff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    02-26-13 11:11 AM
    So is that a 30-day month, or a 31-day month, or a 28-day month like the one we're in now, or is it the rare 29-day month?
    02-26-13 02:58 PM
    lol oh yeah the US folk I forgot about you guys.I suggest you guys pre order the Z BB has very little confidence in you guys ,they are not banking on you guys there willl be limited stock make sure you preorder,reserve.
    I hope that wasn't typed on a Z10. And yeah us folk from the US, you know BlackBerry's still largest market with 22% of their user base, with a greater population than all the other launch city/country combined. Just see how many $600 to $800 Z10 phones they sell in their "emerging markets" that were sucking up $100 to $200 off contract phones with cheap BIS plans. You may not like the US, but BlackBerry ignoring the US got them to quarterly losses instead of profits!
    travaz likes this.
    02-26-13 03:39 PM
26 12