Hey, just a thought... what if the takeover rumours were in fact something more of a partnership, in that would be used to make inroads into China? Lenovo would make the hardware for the Chinese market with BlackBerry licensed software? just a thought as to what these rumours could mean... discuss?

Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3247
    10-22-14 05:35 AM
    Hey, just a thought... what if the takeover rumours were in fact something more of a partnership, in that would be used to make inroads into China? Lenovo would make the hardware for the Chinese market with BlackBerry licensed software? just a thought as to what these rumours could mean... discuss?

Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3247
    Blackberry already has a 5 year deal with Foxconn. Nothing will happen with Lenovo.
    10-22-14 05:44 AM
    Sales team / partnership like Apple + IBM?

No merger / acquisition, no phone manufacturing, etc.
    Just using Lenovo's existing sales channels...

BBM preloaded on Lenovo Androids?
    BES?

? BlackBerry? I premdict the future's gonna be chenomenal! ?
    10-22-14 06:43 AM
    Sales team / partnership like Apple + IBM?

No merger / acquisition, no phone manufacturing, etc.
    Just using Lenovo's existing sales channels...

BBM preloaded on Lenovo Androids?
    BES?

? BlackBerry? I premdict the future's gonna be chenomenal! ?
    This is also something I was pondering.

Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3247
    10-22-14 08:29 AM
    Lenovo is the world number 1 PC manufacturer as of their last ER. I think it's a great company.

Just as long as they don't have access to blackberry servers and/or own blackberry, anything would be great!

Hardware lenovo/ software BB10. Enterprise deals. Sales channels. Services. Bring it!

Posted via CB10
    ChainPunch likes this.
    11-11-14 04:08 AM
    Lenovo is the world number 1 PC manufacturer as of their last ER. I think it's a great company.

Just as long as they don't have access to blackberry servers and/or own blackberry, anything would be great!

Hardware lenovo/ software BB10. Enterprise deals. Sales channels. Services. Bring it!

Posted via CB10
    Totally agree. There is only one way into China for BlackBerry. Couple Bb10 with Lenovo hardware (QWERTY Keyboards being the exception). Perhaps an alternative OEM could come into play. If you don't play with a Chinese company, you don't get full access. Just look at how the Chinese government has marginalized Apple.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 08:02 PM