Hi Guys!!

I need you awesome crackberry users to give your best opinions!

I am wanting a Bold and I came across a website.
    The site is ULTRAPLAZA - Home they are located in Toronto.

They offered me a Bold new at 350.00 I asked if they would drop it to 300.00 and they said they would.

I'm not sure guys!
    09-03-09 06:09 PM
    Our company is very legitimate and well established in this trading. Our company is still one of the leading exporter of electronics and telecommunications products.

We have been into this trade since year 1990. My company have never treated any costumer bad, and we promise to treat your order perfectly. We definitely guarantee you that your order with us will be done smoothly and soundly.

We are registered company licenced under insurance plc approved by the government, and everything we do is been monitored by the government.
    Clearly, English is not the native language of the site author, I would be very suspicious of that myself.

Monitored by the Government. As if...

Don't walk, Run away from this site.
    09-03-09 06:18 PM
    If something is to good to be true it usually is.. My two cents

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 06:19 PM
    I agree with Mr. McLay, I'd stay far, far away.
    09-03-09 06:24 PM
    lol @ monitored by the government!

Why go through them? You can probably find one the same price on craiglist.
    09-03-09 06:26 PM
    I would not trust a company whose first line describing their company on its website claims that they are "very legitimate" and everything they do is "monitored by the government!" LOL please tell me your not even falling for this one. I mean look at the testimonials how generic they are...."mack from Ireland..!" Come on. There is not even a telephone number to contact them or customer service. LOL This really is precious how bad this company sounds trying to make itself look legit! There is my two cents. BTW why is it you get a penny for your thoughts but you have to put your two cents in...someone is making a penny somewhere. 'SW'
    09-03-09 06:30 PM
    It get better, the top level domain .TL is East Timor, but the IP address traces back to host in Germany.

East Timor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    09-03-09 06:33 PM
    Ok, thanks guys just thought I would check.
    If anyone sees one floating around lemme know :P
    09-03-09 06:42 PM
    It get better, the top level domain .TL is East Timor.

East Timor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    definitely a scam then.. guess they've moved from cars and ps3/xbox360.
    09-03-09 06:48 PM
    Don't walk, Run away from this site.
    lol

I just have to be faster than you, isn't that how the saying goes?

Or is that for bears or something, I can't remember.
    09-03-09 06:55 PM
    Open an Etrade account and get a bold for $19.00
    09-03-09 06:57 PM
    Wow, they graduated from cars/ps3's as someone else stated, but those types of adds are prevalent in housing listings as well, and have been for the better part of 2 years now.
    09-03-09 07:10 PM
    Wow, they graduated from cars/ps3's as someone else stated, but those types of adds are prevalent in housing listings as well, and have been for the better part of 2 years now.
    Ya, didn't the US banks run things like that? Right before the economy crashed as I recall...
    09-03-09 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD