We saw a update for pbos 2.1 in September I think . It's basically basic security updates.
    A fix to Flash vulnerabilities that was provided by Adobe IIRC.

I thought you were talking about updates that fixed flaws or deficiencies in product functionality... Like the Playbook browser. You know, stuff that matters.
    01-04-14 03:59 PM
    A fix to Flash vulnerabilities that was provided by Adobe IIRC.

I thought you were talking about updates that fixed flaws or deficiencies in product functionality... Like the Playbook browser. You know, stuff that matters.
    It got slammed by the previous CEO... I've written what I think should be done for a final major patch on the PlayBook. Chen's focus on software could keep it alive and well if done correctly.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    JeepBB likes this.
    01-04-14 04:07 PM
    It got slammed by the previous CEO... I've written what I think should be done for a final major patch on the PlayBook. Chen's focus on software could keep it alive and well if done correctly.
    For once Dave, I actually agree with you. Mark it on your calendar!

I would love to see Chen release a PB OS2.2 that would address the flaws that have been present since day 1 and have never been resolved. I'd consider it an effective way of BB apologising for abandoning the people who bought the PB.
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    01-04-14 04:19 PM
    For once Dave, I actually agree with you. Mark it on your calendar!

I would love to see Chen release a PB OS2.2 that would address the flaws that have been present since day 1 and have never been resolved. I'd consider it an effective way of BB apologising for abandoning the people who bought the PB.
    I've had so many people tell me "for once I..." on these forums haha.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    01-04-14 04:59 PM
    TIme to update Legacy device's BBM to work without dataplan...
    01-04-14 05:00 PM
130 ... 456