I've changed the led notification from red to something different (for all emails, texts, bbm, twitter, etc.) yet this sometimes works and it sometimes doesn't. I thought this was an issue with my last device and thought nothing of it... I recently switched to the Classic (yes I can't give up on the OS just yet) and thought this would no longer be an problem, but this is still happening. Any ideas??

Also, when I edit my contacts to show only my phone and specific email contacts and not show certain accounts, such as twitter, it doesn't always work. I've never had this issue with my old device. I've gone into the settings and made sure to turn off the twitter notification and a specific email accounts, yet every so often it just doesn't work and it shows way more contacts than I need. Again, any ideas?

Thank you Crackberry Nation!!
    03-26-16 09:33 AM
    Check on which profile you are making the changes and verify that it is the one begin used

Posted via CB10
    03-26-16 12:47 PM
    My Passport is doing the same thing. I go from no notice at all to the wrong colour then back to working correctly.

I can get new text messages without any notification.

I tried wiping the phone and reinstall of the OS.
    I have gone through the contacts time and time again to make sure everything is OK but I still have the problem.

i am just Ignoring it hoping the 10.3.3 update has a fix.
    03-27-16 05:33 PM
    I have no issues. It works great in all my my account notifications. Z30, Passport, Leap, and Classic with the latest Os sw rel. 10.3.2.2474, and 10.3.2.2836.

  
    03-28-16 12:50 PM
    yeah I have that as well..i also see Whatsapp notifications displaying with a BBM icon and vice versa. It's weird but I don't mind..as long as I get notifications

Pimp slappin iGeeks, Droinerds and Windufuses with my big white Z30
    03-28-16 07:22 PM
    Thank you for the reply
    03-28-16 11:05 PM
    Same weird issue. I have always changed my led notification for my wifes accounts to flash blue led, it doesn't work anymore for her alone. I have deleted her info in contacts and re-entered all info, still flashes default red. I have other contacts that I have changed color and they all work, bizarre
    08-01-16 10:50 AM
    I've had this issue with my last 3 Blackberry's. My LED notifications and custom audio alerts work about 30% of the time for me.

I love how Riddymon said he didn't care as long as he got his notification. Spoken like a true Blackberry user. Can anyone honestly say if this crap happened on an iPhone or Samsung that it wouldn't get fixed ASAP?

MtM
    08-01-16 08:50 PM