Can I customize my LED indicator to flash more frequently? I see where I cam turn it on or off but I want it to flash quicker when I receive a message
    02-16-09 03:14 PM
    There is no setting to make it flash quicker. However I don't know if a 3rd party app can help you. Maybe BBAlerts gives you that option. But I'm just throwing that out there.
    02-16-09 03:18 PM
    There is no setting to make it flash quicker. However I don't know if a 3rd party app can help you. Maybe BBAlerts gives you that option. But I'm just throwing that out there.
    BB Alerts can change the flash setting. It can also change the color.
    02-16-09 03:53 PM
    I have BBAlerts and yes it does allow you set to the flash quicker or slower.
    02-16-09 04:25 PM
    I heard bb alerts conflicts with missing sync, do you know another 3rd party app that allows this?
    Dd
    I have BBAlerts and yes it does allow you set to the flash quicker or slower.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 04:28 PM
    You can give Peekawho a try, i have both and they work fine for me. I use Peek for the email pop up and BB Alerts to make a custom color and change the flash speed on the LED...
    02-16-09 04:31 PM
    I slowed my led down with bbalerts.

02-16-09 06:32 PM
    I heard bb alerts conflicts with missing sync, do you know another 3rd party app that allows this?
    Dd

No idea, I'm too new at this to know much. I learned about BBalerts from reading in the forums. As far as missing sync, I haven't tried syncing. Sorry.
    02-16-09 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD