I am a person that finds myself alway plugging in my BB at night in the dark. Would it be so hard to light the USB port on the phone so it is easier to find and plug in while dark?

I think it would be convenient.

Just a thought.
    10-07-11 02:30 AM
    I am a person that finds myself alway plugging in my BB at night in the dark. Would it be so hard to light the USB port on the phone so it is easier to find and plug in while dark?

I think it would be convenient.

Just a thought.
    Good thought. But I can always plug the charger to my USB even I close my eyes and in total darkness. That requires "years" of practice.. You should give a try...

- Charles
    10-07-11 06:04 AM
    I'm pretty sure there is no BB with this feature and don't think there's any kind of option to do so. The only phone I have had with a light in the charging port was my Droid Pro.
    10-07-11 06:14 AM
    More lights..more battery.

I just drop mine into a charging pod. No fumbling necessary
    10-07-11 08:06 AM
    Illuminated USB cables exist (I have an illuminated Mini USB cable), but I couldn't find an illuminated Micro USB Cable. They might exist.
    10-07-11 09:10 AM
    If you have a really poorly made Bold touch you will get this feature. I seen one that looked like it had a lighted usb port whenever the screen was on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-11 10:12 AM
    A Drop in charger is the best reason to own a blackberry!
    10-07-11 11:44 AM
    The charger should have a LED, not the phone as it'd suck phone battery.
    10-09-11 04:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD