sorry guys, never really ended up liking my BB.... I had lots of probs with my 1st one, Got a replacement sent this sat, but bought a new G1 off a friend and love it.... So lol..... Basically new BB curve for sale haha... Got my plan swapped over and Im now on the G1....
    10-27-08 08:07 PM
    Should have waited a few weeks. WalMart is going to sell them for almost forty dollars cheaper than T-Mo. T-Mobile G1 coming to Wal-Mart at reduced price? : Boy Genius Report
    You'll find it right beside the Micky Mouse Holsters and I think it comes with a free copy of High School Musical 2!

Just Razzin' ya! If that's the device for you, I'm glad your happy. Check this site out! Android News and Reviews
    10-27-08 08:14 PM
    i bought it off a guy i work with for 200$ i def got a good deal, I feel, considering i didnt extend my plan, plus if i sell my crackberry, i can make out good
    10-27-08 08:20 PM
    sorry guys, never really ended up liking my BB.... I had lots of probs with my 1st one, Got a replacement sent this sat, but bought a new G1 off a friend and love it.... So lol..... Basically new BB curve for sale haha... Got my plan swapped over and Im now on the G1....
    LOL, don't even know what that IS, but I am a huge fan of using whatever phone floats your boat......ok, this is crazy.....just as I was typing this a commercial for one came on-lol

edit--saw it, it's cute, but it's NO blackberry--that said, if it's what you want, have fun
    Last edited by dlgus; 10-27-08 at 08:34 PM. Reason: to add a comment
    10-27-08 08:30 PM
    can't say i feel the same way you do about the G1. i find it hard to believe anyone wouldn't love the curve.
    10-27-08 09:12 PM
    can't say i feel the same way you do about the G1. i find it hard to believe anyone wouldn't love the curve.
    Could be the memory leaks... that drives me insane!! I would get a different phone but none out there that floats my boat. Just the BB's for now.
    10-27-08 09:58 PM
    You left your curve for a G1? LOL.

Who does not like a curve.

Ok just playing, G1 might be nice but those bottom buttons are just ugly.
    10-27-08 10:13 PM
    G1 is a great phone if u are drinking the google kool aid. I like it a lot but personally wouldn't leave bb for one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-08 10:22 PM
    Is it a CDMA curve and if so how much?

10-27-08 10:22 PM
    Is it a CDMA curve and if so how much?
    Currently carried by T-Mobile, so it is GSM.
    10-27-08 10:35 PM
    Have fun with your toy. You will miss your BB.
    10-27-08 10:39 PM
    sorry fellas, but Ive had nothing but trouble with my blackberry, and it wasnt user error either Lollll. First blackberry Was soooo glitchy every way possible. After a few months the G1 will be a lil more solid after they fix the problems with it, but as of now, mines hasnt acted up even once, and Im loving the look of the messengers compared to the Curve, also the interface and desktop look better IMO, but like stated... different strokes for different folks
    10-27-08 10:55 PM
    Good luck. This things taking a beating in the reviews.

Security flaw found in T-Mobile’s G1 Android phone : Boy Genius Report

T-Mobile G1 POP3/IMAP email? Not so good. : Boy Genius Report

"The G1 doesn't include a standard headphone jack and lacks stereo Bluetooth and Microsoft Exchange support. There are some annoying design quirks that make the smartphone uncomfortable to hold and difficult to use. The GPS tracking was disappointing, and speakerphone quality wasn't the greatest." -cNet
    Last edited by pltaylor; 10-27-08 at 11:01 PM.
    10-27-08 10:58 PM
    how much for the curve?? i have a pearl but id like to have a curve
    10-27-08 11:52 PM
    Traitor! lol let us know how the G1 turns out.

(I'll give it a week before he goes back to the curve) haha

10-27-08 11:56 PM
    I would not leave BB for the G1, don’t get me wrong the OS is great (not better then BB)….but the G1 is like that girl with a good personality you kinda like but don’t cuz she’s not really cute………what im trying to say is the OS is wat makes it great, other then that it’s a really plane looking phone
    10-27-08 11:58 PM
    I would not leave BB for the G1, don�t get me wrong the OS is great (not better then BB)�.but the G1 is like that girl with a good personality you kinda like but don�t cuz she�s not really cute���what im trying to say is the OS is wat makes it great, other then that it�s a really plane looking phone
    haha that's a good analogy. OS style is what I look for most in phones. Do you really have a Diablo? lol that's badass

10-28-08 12:00 AM
    U will be back. Lol.

10-28-08 12:02 AM
    This is the first generation of the G1 and, on top of that, it is the very first Android device! This means... along with a brand new device, it is a brand new OS

I am not dogging on the G1/Android at all, just pointing out that first generation devices and OSes usually have bugs that need to be worked out. I am actually stoked about the "Google Phone" and I hope it turns out to be a great success in the long run. It will only help the rest of the smartphone world to improve.

HTC knows what they are going when making devices and Google has had amazing success with all of their projects. I am sure the G1 will end up being amazing when all of the quirks are worked out. And I am sure the "next-generation" Android devices will be even better

Make whatever choice you feel is right...
    10-28-08 12:05 AM
    haha that's a good analogy. OS style is what I look for most in phones. Do you really have a Diablo? lol that's badass

lol no, well not yet at least im 19 and im college, my dream car is a Lambo Diablo GTR, and if everything goes well ive one......i going to try and become a sports agent, so i think ill be able to pay for it......and yah ull be back
    10-28-08 12:05 AM
    I would probably hold onto the Curve for a little while. You don't know if you are going to like the G1, you may dislike it more than the Curve. Then, if you have to get another Curve, you may not be right side up on the $ end of it.

The Curve he has is GSM, T-Mobile, previous poster was asking how much you wanted for your Curve.

My bro just got the G1 yesterday and sent some pics to me today. That phone does take some nice pictures, but how does it do as a phone??? I almost had him on the BB until the salesman pulled out a G1 from the drawer and swayed him. He will see the light soon enough.
    10-28-08 05:04 PM
    Ok, I been playing with this thing non stop and am loving it lol.... Love the full size keyboard, and big touch screen, ease of use. What I dont like about the cam, even tho it takes really nice pix, is that you have to keep it really still, I remember the BB you could move around a bit, however the G1s quality is amazing.... Thus far no hopes of returning to The curve.....
    10-28-08 06:38 PM
    glad you found a device that makes you smile!

"We Love to See You Smile!"
    10-28-08 06:45 PM
    sorry fellas, but Ive had nothing but trouble with my blackberry, and it wasnt user error either Lollll. First blackberry Was soooo glitchy every way possible. After a few months the G1 will be a lil more solid after they fix the problems with it, but as of now, mines hasnt acted up even once, and Im loving the look of the messengers compared to the Curve, also the interface and desktop look better IMO, but like stated... different strokes for different folks
    That does mean a lot.....I loved my Palm--had the Tungsten E--decided to upgrade to the E2--had NOTHING but problems with it--I was frustrated beyond the TELLING of it.....finally sent the THIRD one back and stuck with what I knew.

It's true about one bad apple (no pun intended)
    10-28-08 06:52 PM
    I would probably hold onto the Curve for a little while. You don't know if you are going to like the G1, you may dislike it more than the Curve. Then, if you have to get another Curve, you may not be right side up on the $ end of it.

The Curve he has is GSM, T-Mobile, previous poster was asking how much you wanted for your Curve.

My bro just got the G1 yesterday and sent some pics to me today. That phone does take some nice pictures, but how does it do as a phone??? I almost had him on the BB until the salesman pulled out a G1 from the drawer and swayed him. He will see the light soon enough.
    LOL, is that a bb tat?
    10-28-08 06:54 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD