Maybe we should hire the boss from Wikileaks to get us the information we seek hehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!
    12-14-10 09:14 PM
    No offense, but this really just isn't even funny... it's complete spam and I'm sure this thread will be removed...

I know you are trying to 'lighten the mood' or make a funny joke... but its really just not funny...

We all want new phones and to know when they are coming... but I guess we really just have to wait until CES to start pondering anything at all...
    12-14-10 10:35 PM
    No offense, but this really just isn't even funny... it's complete spam and I'm sure this thread will be removed...

I know you are trying to 'lighten the mood' or make a funny joke... but its really just not funny...

We all want new phones and to know when they are coming... but I guess we really just have to wait until CES to start pondering anything at all...
    Well arnt you a miserable cranky little man
    FuzzyB, JWWDUKE, lnichols and 1 others like this.
    12-15-10 09:37 AM
    Well arnt you a miserable cranky little man
    Actually, I'm quite a happy and amiable guy... Posts like his just annoy me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-10 02:45 PM
    At least this leak has a little humor meant to lighten up the fustration of many storm 1 users, as opposed to all the false hopes with the made up, cropped and photoshopped and Oppinions from people who don't know Jack S**t trying to say they have a friend @ RIM or Verizon and they said " its a storm 3 fast and QNX will be here in Nov. Then Next eak was Dec. then q1 of 2011 ect. ect. ect. ...."
    P.S hey Samaster14 I agree with compertekguy you are cranky must of been past your bed time and get a sense of humor
    12-15-10 08:32 PM
    P.S hey Samaster14 I agree with compertekguy you are cranky must of been past your bed time and get a sense of humor
    Its funny that you are trying to judge me from a post on the internet...

But, this a pretty respectable forum and its just seems kinda counter intuitive to post a thread like this according to your logic of lightening the mood...
    I know that we are all anxiously awaiting new devices and the such... but I just don't understand the point of the thread... won't it just frustrate S1/S2 owners more to have wasted their time reading the thread for hopes of some new information?

I wasn't trying to be cranky ... the post was just obvious spam... and I was actually looking for something useful.
    Last edited by SaMaster14; 12-15-10 at 08:42 PM.
    12-15-10 08:40 PM
    Mildly amusing, but run it's course.
    12-15-10 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD