This is what I have.

09-13-09 01:45 AM
    This is just awesome. I thought my EPRP plan was great before, now it is even better. I could probably go three months without using all my minutes. Now they need to add a cheaper family plan with fewer minutes, we'll never come close to using 1600. But at $110 I can't complain much as it would cost ~$190 at Verizon.
    09-13-09 10:30 AM
    This is just awesome. I thought my EPRP plan was great before, now it is even better. I could probably go three months without using all my minutes. Now they need to add a cheaper family plan with fewer minutes, we'll never come close to using 1600. But at $110 I can't complain much as it would cost ~$190 at Verizon.
    Uh, no. Your plan doesn't get the new add-on. Data-ONLY plans.
    09-13-09 10:34 AM
    Uh, no. Your plan doesn't get the new add-on. Data-ONLY plans.
    Actually, his EPRP plan qualifies. As per a thread from a Sprint rep over on SprintUsers.com:

Who qualifies: Customers who have selected an "everything data" plan with 450 and 900 minutes, those who are on the EPRP (new SERO) and Everything data family plan customers with 1500 and 3000 minutes.
    Anyway, that FAQ is great for answering lots of questions, re: Any Mobile, Anytime.
    09-13-09 10:47 AM
    Actually, his EPRP plan qualifies. As per a thread from a Sprint rep over on SprintUsers.com:

Anyway, that FAQ is great for answering lots of questions, re: Any Mobile, Anytime.
    Believe what you want and then ask Sprint. EPRP family plans with voice minutes are not included. Those would be the 1600 and 3200 minute plans. If you bothered to read your own link, you'd see that 1600 and 3200 are nowhere to be found.
    09-13-09 10:50 AM
    Believe what you want and then ask Sprint. EPRP family plans with voice minutes are not included. Those would be the 1600 and 3200 minute plans. If you bothered to read your own link, you'd see that 1600 and 3200 are nowhere to be found.
    No need to get snarky...I'm merely pointing out what was posted. But pardon me while I go step in front of a bus for merely giving the Sprint and BB community a new resource to check out. As always, I encourage people to contact Sprint directly, as I'm certainly not one to take anyone's posts a holy gospel. I'm merely linking to a FAQ from a Sprint rep, and am in no way responsible for information that I, myself, did not generate. Merely providing more information that will hopefully provide people with reference information with which they can be armed. If they have questions, Sprint's only 3 button pushes away (*2 send).

Caveat emptor.
    Last edited by CNYBlackBerryAddict; 09-13-09 at 11:01 AM.
    09-13-09 10:56 AM
    No need to get snarky...I'm merely pointing out what was posted. But pardon me while I go step in front of a bus for merely giving the Sprint and BB community a new resource to check out.
    Especially when you're wrong.

Everything Plus™ Data Family - with Any Mobile, AnytimeSM

Introducing Any Mobile, Anytime, forget about restrictive calling circles. Our Everything Data plans give you unlimited data, messages and calls to any mobile, anytime while on the Sprint Network. That’s access to over 250 million U.S. mobile phones nationwide.
    This plan includes

* Any Mobile, Anytime: Unlimited domestic calls from the Sprint network to and from ANY U.S. mobile phone regardless of carrier. Any network, any time.
    * Unlimited data: Web surfing, email, BlackBerry Internet Services (BIS), GPS Navigation, Music Premier, TV Premier, NFL Mobile Live and NASCAR Sprint Cup MobileSM
    * Unlimited messaging: Text, pictures and video
    * Talk: Night calling and weekends starting at 7 p.m., nationwide long distance and no roaming charges
    * Lines 1-2 included. Lines 3-5 are $14.99/mo./line

Additional plan options:
    Unlimited Nights & Weekends

Unlimited Nights & Weekends starting at 7pm! - $0.00
    Nights and Weekends starting at 6PM - $10.00

Anytime Minutes Monthly Price Additional Anytime Minutes Lines
    1600 $109.99 40�/min
    3200 $149.99 25�/min
    09-13-09 10:59 AM
    Oh FFS, lets argue over a sprint plan.
    09-13-09 11:02 AM
    Especially when you're wrong.
    Well, then, I apologize for making an error. I'll just go away while all the CrackBerry posting gods continue to walk on water without making a mistake.

Anyway....still a great plan for all who qualify. Those who have questions...call Sprint.

Oh, and have a great day.
    09-13-09 11:06 AM
    Well, then, I apologize for making an error. I'll just go away while all the CrackBerry posting gods continue to walk on water without making a mistake.

Anyway....still a great plan for all who qualify. Those who have questions...call Sprint.

Oh, and have a great day.
    You didn't pay attention to what I wrote or the words I bold. He was wrong and you were right, but as Rachel said, are we going to argue about Sprint plans? You both were trying to help someone and let's leave it as that.
    09-13-09 11:13 AM
    You didn't pay attention to what I wrote or the words I bold. He was wrong and you were right, but as Rachel said, are we going to argue about Sprint plans? You both were trying to help someone and let's leave it as that.
    Yes, let's leave it at that...but I do want to apologize to you, because I misread part of your post and so I got snippy, and I certainly don't intend to do so for no good reason.

But, one thing we can all agree on, it's a great plan! Go Sprint!
    09-13-09 01:00 PM
    I have the 1500 Everything Data Plan. And this new AnyMobile Anytime feature is great. If marketed right Sprint should be able to pull in a a lot of costumers
    09-13-09 08:21 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD