$70 Unlimited Voice to any MOBILE ON ANY CARRIER**, Data, SMS/MMS !!!!!

Crazy plan, It was just leaked a couple mins ago, set to be released tomorrow I guess, we will see.

**= mistake fixed, sorry
    Last edited by Chaldo; 09-10-09 at 09:26 PM.
    09-09-09 10:51 PM
    not unlimited voice... unlimited calls to ALL MOBILE phones
    09-09-09 10:54 PM
    Just saw that. So I guess ill have to call and switch from my 450 plan to this one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 10:55 PM
    Odds are, they'll just be announcing it tomorrow, and it'll fully roll out later this month, kinda like AT&T announced their "A-List" today and it'll be in effect on Sept. 20.

...but still....a fantastic thing indeed -- and from what I hear, it won't just be for Sprint Premier customers -- they'll just be the first to "offically" hear about it...though with the speed of the 'Net, we all know what that means.

I did read over at SprintUsers, however, that Premier customers will now be eligible for 25% off accessories at Sprint corporate stores.

So, a little something for everybody, and a little something for Sprint Premier customers on top of it.
    09-09-09 11:03 PM
    Thats whats up i might just that plan too
    09-09-09 11:19 PM
    I hope it is unlimite voice instead of just to mobiles. That would be the hottness! And it would be nice if they had something else in the works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 11:26 PM
    Odds are, they'll just be announcing it tomorrow, and it'll fully roll out later this month, kinda like AT&T announced their "A-List" today and it'll be in effect on Sept. 20.

...but still....a fantastic thing indeed -- and from what I hear, it won't just be for Sprint Premier customers -- they'll just be the first to "offically" hear about it...though with the speed of the 'Net, we all know what that means.

I did read over at SprintUsers, however, that Premier customers will now be eligible for 25% off accessories at Sprint corporate stores.

So, a little something for everybody, and a little something for Sprint Premier customers on top of it.
    What is the AT&T "A List"?

Peace....
    09-09-09 11:47 PM
    What is the AT&T "A List"?

Peace....
    AT&T Customers Enjoy Unlimited Calling to their A-List".

Basically, it's their version of T-Mobile's MyFaves, Alltel's My Circle, and, well...whatever VZ calls theirs....brain sleepy...can't process.

Sprint's just joining the party by upping the ante a bit.
    09-09-09 11:55 PM
    Would this be added to the Everything Plus plans?

Edit: Wow, yes they will.
    Last edited by Sinternet Jr.; 09-10-09 at 12:08 AM.
    09-10-09 12:00 AM
    If I was interested in switching two lines from AT&T to two lines with Sprint, will I get this deal plus $9.99 or so for the extra line or is strictly for individual plans only?
    09-10-09 12:30 AM
    If I was interested in switching two lines from AT&T to two lines with Sprint, will I get this deal plus $9.99 or so for the extra line or is strictly for individual plans only?
    It appears its for all lines on Everything Data plans.
    09-10-09 01:09 AM
    The sprint premier email which we received is kind of confusing. It states if you already have an everything data plan, the unlimited feature will automatically be added to your account. BUT, If your on a blackberry plan, you have unlimited data (email, Internet, sms &MMS).
    If you have a family plan, the cheapest "everything data plan" is $129.00. Is the ability to call any mobile # worth paying an additional $60.00 a month?
    09-10-09 06:34 AM
    Announcement page:

Sprint - Freedom
    09-10-09 06:39 AM
    Well that kinda hits with a thud don't it? IN calling has been trumped! Y'all can see I'm a VZW customer and I love their service but I'm no fanboy. I encourage competition and I hope that Sprint grows and prospers.
    09-10-09 06:57 AM
    I do wonder, with number porting and all, how they will verify if a number is mobile or not?
    09-10-09 07:02 AM
    I do wonder, with number porting and all, how they will verify if a number is mobile or not?
    My best guess would be if it has to switch the call's bandwidth outside of the cell network to a landline or not. If all network appears to be staying local (in cell tower terms), then I doubt Sprint pays much. Especially if there are no roaming fees on their network. It seems what's free to them, they're passing onto customers.

Text messaging should be free on all carriers in which you have an unlimited data plan, anyway. The way they charge for TXT/MMS now is just another way of carriers getting customers' nuts in a twist. Glad Sprint stepped up to the plate!

It's been a while since I've been a Sprint customer, but this may steer me in their direction. However, if it's still going to be $70 per line if I have multiple lines on Sprint, I'm gaining nothing more than text messaging. I don't call that many people to take advantage of unlimited M2M calling. I have like 4,500 Rollover Minutes as it is.
    09-10-09 07:19 AM
    Just to clear up any confusion

Anymobile:

Available on ALL Everything Plans even Everything Plus

Exsisting Everything Plan Subs will not see it until YOUR NEXT BILLING CYCLE
    09-10-09 07:58 AM
    Any news on Business Plans?
    09-10-09 08:02 AM
    Does it include BIS? I already get the Pick 3 for free, 750min and everything else unlimited and included for $38/month after taxes and fees.
    09-10-09 03:39 PM
    Anymobile is for the EVERYTHING DATA plans only

Sprint - Freedom
    09-10-09 03:45 PM
    yes this well be a sweet plan...
    09-10-09 03:52 PM
    Any news on Business Plans?
    You might wanna go take a look at Sprint's business site, 'cuz I'm not all that clear on their business plans.

I DO see a "Business Advantage Messaging and Data - with Any Mobile, Anytime" plan, however.

Oh, and on the front page of the business site, their little ad at the top says "Included in our Business Advantage Messaging and Data Plans".... but, as I said, I don't understand all the ins n' outs.
    Last edited by CNYBlackBerryAddict; 09-10-09 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Adding a bit more info...
    09-10-09 03:52 PM
    Anymobile is for the EVERYTHING DATA plans only

Sprint - Freedom
    Huh? I see that the Everything Data plans automatically change to this one (which includes 450 anytime calling and free mobile calling), but was about free BIS? Will that remain?
    09-10-09 03:57 PM
    Huh? I see that the Everything Data plans automatically change to this one (which includes 450 anytime calling and free mobile calling), but was about free BIS? Will that remain?
    The only thing that'll change on the plans is the fact that now, our carrier's definition of "mobile-to-mobile calling" has been drastically expanded. Everything Data plans will keep all the other features AND continue to have the various price levels for number of Anytime Minutes.

Sprint's website continues to offer all their plans, though their "Everything Data" plans have been renamed "Everything Data with Any Mobile, Anytime".
    09-10-09 04:01 PM
    Cool. Sounds like BIS will still be included then. Still not a great plan for me (over twice what I pay now) but it's a great plan for anyone looking to jump ship from Verizon or AT&T.
    09-10-09 04:06 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD