[PICS] BlackBerry 10 N-Series QWERTY Image Leaks! | BBin - India 's Best BlackBerry Community

Update from Kevin: Everything is via this VIDEO... click here!
    Last edited by CrackBerry Kevin; 09-27-12 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Added link to video
    sleepngbear, jegs2 and 00stryder like this.
    09-27-12 03:17 PM
    Hum... Not sure about the straight metal line between the screen and the keyboard... The little curve of the bold 9900 seems better for typing, IMO...
    09-27-12 03:25 PM
    Those are all renderings though so anything can change between now and the release of the final product.
    09-27-12 03:34 PM
    Will the N series have front facing camera?
    09-27-12 03:40 PM
    I have to be honest. I no longer have a blackberry. I now have the Galaxy S2 for months now and would never go back. That being said, I sometimes come back to this site to see what RIM has been up to.

I personally do not understand how people can think ANY of these new BB10 phones look good. I really hope all the designs I see are not the final

The all touchscreen looks like it has wasted space on the top and bottom and look completely BLAND. Nothing special. Has the same business type bland look like the old blackberries had. That might be good for the older crowd, but if RIM plans on making new people wanna buy that phone, it wont work looking like that.

The pic posted on here with the keyboard looks like some cheap mini phone that you would see for 150 bucks on a carrier such as metropcs or virgin mobile. Just being honest. It does not look good.

I will probably be flamed for it but there is nothing special or unique or cool about anything I am seeing ( Design Wise ). I would not buy either of those.
    Last edited by Italiannyc; 09-27-12 at 04:00 PM.
    09-27-12 03:40 PM
    confirmed, l-series it is.... the qwerty screen is far too small for tje awesomness of bb10.... plus the virtual keyboard of the l-series looks amazing thaylt it won't be that bad moving away from full key smartphones
    09-27-12 03:53 PM
    I agree with you on most of your points. I will probably some people off, but I think they look like an iPhone. Hoping the design will change slightly.
    09-27-12 03:56 PM
    I have to be honest. I no longer have a blackberry. I now have the Galaxy S2 for months now and would never go back. That being said, I sometimes come back to this site to see what RIM has been up to.

I personally do not understand how people can think ANY of these new BB10 phones look good. I really hope all the designs I see are not the final

The all touchscreen looks like it has wasted space on the top and bottom and look completely BLAND. Nothing special. Has the same business type bland look like the old blackberries had. That might be good for the older crowd, but if RIM plans on making new people wanna buy that phone, it wont work looking like that.

The pic posted on here looks like some cheap mini phone that you would see for 150 bucks on a carrier such as metropcs or virgin mobile. Just being honest. It does not look good.

I will probably be flamed for it but there is nothing special or unique or cool about anything I am seeing ( Design Wise ). I would not buy either of those.
    to each his own I feel same about S3 and Android but did that stop people from buying? no...BB10 is the same it will be alternative to IOS and Android and sure will have enough people buying them who understand the efficiency of a blackberry.
    09-27-12 03:58 PM
    I'm liking it. I do believe the N series is for me. I like the L as well but I want a physical keyboard. @italiannyc, I own an S II. How you could find anything about that design unique or particularly appealing is beyond me...but at least you found a design that suits you.
    09-27-12 03:58 PM
    Anyone have a youtube link?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
    09-27-12 04:02 PM

The pic posted on here with the keyboard looks like some cheap mini phone that you would see for 150 bucks on a carrier such as metropcs or virgin mobile. Just being honest. It does not look good.

Your account should be locked and you should be summarialy dismissed from this forum....Your post is intentionally rude and juvenile......There is a place for your disagreeable nature....an Apple forum.
    lnichols likes this.
    09-27-12 04:16 PM
    i think it is fake. photoshop imo
    09-27-12 04:17 PM
    This is what the 9900 should've been.
    09-27-12 04:26 PM
    Those are all renderings though so anything can change between now and the release of the final product.
    just like the playbook? I was furious when I got my pb (a week after launch) and it wasn't even close to what the commericals showed! apps they showed simply didn't exist, functionality didn't exist as demonstrated in the commercials either. the only thing that I could count on from os1 was instability... I hope they don't pull the same crap this time around.
    09-27-12 04:36 PM

Look, I think the S2 looks like junk, the s3 isnt much of an improvement either. But thats my PERSONAL preference. And im not presumptuous enough to automatically assume that everyone else does or should feel the say way

Now I wont go as far as to say you are that presumptuous ,just that perhaps you forgot to mention that your comment is only a reflection on your likes/dislikes
    09-27-12 04:41 PM
    I think the N series rendering is awesome looking. I hope the final device comes close to that.

Sent from my iPhone4s using Tapatalk
    sf49ers likes this.
    09-27-12 04:45 PM
    Your account should be locked and you should be summarialy dismissed from this forum....Your post is intentionally rude and juvenile......There is a place for your disagreeable nature....an Apple forum.
    His post may be out of place etc etc...but I suggest you look up the meaning of the word 'rude'. Clearly you don't know what it means.

Seeing as how his post clearly states he uses an SGS II, why are you babbling about Apple forums? That's WAY more childish than anything he posted here.

I think the phones look good. I think the OS looks good. I disagree with his assessment as you do, but please be mature about it.
    JaimemarieG, jegs2 and kevinnugent like this.
    09-27-12 04:48 PM
    His post may be out of place etc etc...but I suggest you look up the meaning of the word 'rude'. Clearly you don't know what it means.

Seeing as how his post clearly states he uses an SGS II, why are you babbling about Apple forums? That's WAY more childish than anything he posted here.

I think the phones look good. I think the OS looks good. I disagree with his assessment as you do, but please be mature about it.

I don't care what forum he needs to go to but it ain't here.......the individual went out of his way to "pile on" on the day RIM released better then expected numbers and the first photos and video were released. You can come at me all day and twice on Sunday......that post was intentionally impudent and puerile......significantly stronger words since you had a "thing" for rude.
    Shanerredflag and zyben like this.
    09-27-12 05:09 PM
    I have always been a physical keyboard guy, but if the predictive keyboard works as well as it looks. . . . .
    09-27-12 05:09 PM
    Gotta have a physical keyboard, and I'm liking the looks of the N series. What I'd really like to know is how are they replacing the functionality of the trackpad? The precision that the trackpad enables is a big deal to me, so I am very curious to see what kind of touch-screen substitute they're going to have for it.
    09-27-12 05:31 PM
    This is obviously the work of "creatives" (either within RIM or outside), who are pitching a promotional project. Note the emphasis on creative stars, but there are no business people, almost no technical types, no sports figures. It's pretty hypothetical, too. I doubt that Lady GaGa, JK Rowling, and Ridley Scott would be available -- they need neither the money nor the publicity.

I truly doubt that the phone images give away much about the actual BB10 phone hardware. Would RIM be providing realistic images to outside ad agencies and the like?

It looks like RIM did generate the phone images, either for an internal team or for outside agencies. All of the "normal people" names (Krista Huner, Greg Hislop, Rose George, ..., Megan Ball) are drawn from a RIM-generated code sample named "Sample Emergency Contact List Application Demonstrating Push Technology in WebWorks." I bet some of the same coders were involved in generating these phone images. You can see the list of names in this code:
    | http://desafioblackberry.com/soft/De...MainFrame.java

Or ... someone used this code to populate the address book on a real BB10 phone. But it could be a concept phone (I'm sure RIM manufactured quite a few) rather than the final production model.
    09-27-12 06:16 PM
    The narrator mentions the unveiling of the new BB10 devices, but this video seems to do that, so does that mean the final product will look different from what's show in this video?
    09-27-12 06:49 PM
    Gotta have a physical keyboard, and I'm liking the looks of the N series. What I'd really like to know is how are they replacing the functionality of the trackpad? The precision that the trackpad enables is a big deal to me, so I am very curious to see what kind of touch-screen substitute they're going to have for it.
    Possibly erm... Your finger... I have heard it is the best pointing device we have.
    JGuez likes this.
    09-27-12 06:49 PM
    Possibly erm... Your finger... I have heard it is the best pointing device we have.
    Your finger on a trackpad? I agree!
    09-27-12 07:46 PM
    Look, I think the S2 looks like junk, the s3 isnt much of an improvement either. But thats my PERSONAL preference. And im not presumptuous enough to automatically assume that everyone else does or should feel the say way

Now I wont go as far as to say you are that presumptuous ,just that perhaps you forgot to mention that your comment is only a reflection on your likes/dislikes
    Guess you miss the part that reads "I personally....." ? I don't want to be presumptuos, but did you read what you quoted?
    09-27-12 09:18 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD