Alright, this week has seen the release of five different updated BlackBerry operating systems for four smart phones. Two of them are leaks and three are actually legitimatealbeit from carriers in Europe. Heres the rundown so you can make sure your BlackBerry is up-to-date.

here is the rest:
    Leaked BlackBerry Smart Phone Operating Systems Galore! | WirelessGround.com Blog
    12-16-10 11:11 PM
    wow! first they are quoting package numbers rather than the app version, but in one part use both figures for different OS`s (gotta be confusing) and then they say `google the links for them` not that helpful to be fair, but thats for the post

also two leaks isnt really leaks galore imho
    12-16-10 11:17 PM
    Alright, this week has seen the release of five different updated BlackBerry operating systems for four smart phones. Two of them are leaks and three are actually legitimatealbeit from carriers in Europe. Heres the rundown so you can make sure your BlackBerry is up-to-date.

here is the rest:
    Leaked BlackBerry Smart Phone Operating Systems Galore! | WirelessGround.com Blog
    Failing to mention official OS releases for Tour and Bold 9650 5.0.0.1030, and an official release for the Style from Sprint.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-10 11:22 PM
    Failing to mention official OS releases for Tour and Bold 9650 5.0.0.1030, and an official release for the Style from Sprint.

they probably better off posting `keep it locked to crackberry for all the OS news, leaks AND links`
    12-16-10 11:27 PM
    Yeah, one of my contacts told me about the new Tour update and I did that within 20 minutes after it hit CrackBerry.

12-16-10 11:44 PM
    Is the update any good for Tour? I don't use it anymore but maybe I should update just for the fun of it...

I'm surprised they're still releasing official OS 5 for Bold. Well not really surprised, but it just seems like their heart just isn't in it or something. They want to release 6 but just can't get motivated to write it...
    12-17-10 01:07 AM
    Thanks for the article, also, i'll update to whatever works fine and is bugless enough not to adversely affect the use of the device.

12-17-10 03:21 AM
    Is the update any good for Tour? I don't use it anymore but maybe I should update just for the fun of it...

I'm surprised they're still releasing official OS 5 for Bold. Well not really surprised, but it just seems like their heart just isn't in it or something. They want to release 6 but just can't get motivated to write it...
    to release BB6 it requires new service books and a few `tweaks` in the way the network runs. most of the UK networks got optimized for BB6 before the torch had even launched in the UK. although with that said we only have 1 offical BB6 device too
    12-17-10 06:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD