It's pretty much a 9900 with bb10 eh, which means it's perfect!
    12-25-12 01:16 PM
    To me, this is an aesthetically pleasing model. I think it looks pretty sleek and modern.

I have doubts about the bezel and gestures. It seem that the screen real estate may be a little tight to incorporate the bezel on this style of phone.

Also, I wonder if it will be balanced well for typing since the keyboard is now closer to the bottom of the phone.
    12-25-12 02:17 PM
    Simple.
    I do not like the straight keyboard.
    It needs a transition between the screen and the keyboard.
    I prefer the look of the Z10.
    I believe the gestures will do better in the larger screen of the Z10.
    Since I do not like this design, prefer the Z10, and like the look and feel of my 9900, I will spend my money on the Z10 and not this one.

Clear enough?

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    I wasn't curious as to why you'd prefer the Z10 over the the X10. But more to your statement that you'd rather take a 9900 over an X10. Or did I misunderstood that part?
    12-25-12 03:32 PM
    I wasn't curious as to why you'd prefer the Z10 over the the X10. But more to your statement that you'd rather take a 9900 over an X10. Or did I misunderstood that part?
    For the same reasons.
    I prefer the curved keyboard on the 9900.
    I feel that there need to be some kind a transition between keyboard and the screen.
    I feel that the screen is too small to do gestures justice.
    Since I will get the Z10 I am not attracted to the N device enough to spend whatever the price will be on it, since I would be buying cash. Therefore I prefer keeping my 9900 than buying an N device.
    BergerKing likes this.
    12-25-12 04:29 PM
    I believe the gestures will do better in the larger screen of the Z10.
    Since I do not like this design, prefer the Z10, and like the look and feel of my 9900, I will spend my money on the Z10 and not this one.

Clear enough?

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    I believe or at least I hope the gestures will be implemented in the keyboard as shortcuts, P- Peak, H- Hub, Spacebar for swipe up etc so you wouldn't be left with just using the gestures on the touch screen.

If it will be implemented like that, would that change your mind about the N?
    spike12 and Toodeurep like this.
    12-25-12 04:45 PM
    Its the R, not a Dev C.
    12-25-12 04:47 PM
    Disagree, it's X10 without a doubt. Looks identical to the leaked video of the touch and the qwerty.
    Its the R, not a Dev C.
    12-25-12 05:04 PM
    Leak ! Hot !!! Picture of BB 10 (X10) or may be BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha C qwerty-img_00000216.jpg

Deja Vu? All over again it seems!
    12-25-12 05:13 PM
    It's almost surprising but at the same time it's not. Seems many people are willing to give the full touch device a shot over the keyboard version. I love my 9900 keyboard but the bigger screen and what seems to be amazing keyboard of the Z10 are leaning me towards it.

Plus, it doesn't hurt that it's coming out first
    12-25-12 05:24 PM
    I no longer care whether it is full touch or QWERTY any more, as long as I have a form of physical feedback. I don't care for the straight lines of that keyboard on this device, just as the P 9981 has zero appeal to me with its awkward-looking keyboard. I'd give it a try, but we're humans, curves are nice.
    12-25-12 08:52 PM
    ]I no longer care whether it is full touch or QWERTY any more[/COLOR], as long as I have a form of physical feedback. I don't care for the straight lines of that keyboard on this device, just as the P 9981 has zero appeal to me with its awkward-looking keyboard. I'd give it a try, but we're humans, curves are nice.
    No, I don't think so
    12-26-12 12:05 AM
    It's almost surprising but at the same time it's not. Seems many people are willing to give the full touch device a shot over the keyboard version. I love my 9900 keyboard but the bigger screen and what seems to be amazing keyboard of the Z10 are leaning me towards it.

Plus, it doesn't hurt that it's coming out first
    The way I see it is RIM -- instead of taking the "physical qwerty is best" stance, is now saying "we've done the first device with a touch keyboard that is actually capable of replacing your physical keyboard". Now whether it lives up to that or not and for how many BB users percentage-wise, we will see.

Point is I think as marginal as physical qwerty has become, RIM will further marginalize it. Which might be a good thing for RIM in the long run.
    12-26-12 01:43 AM
    I agree man. I think that's why I almost have to give the Z10 a chance because it seems like they've put so much work into making that keyboard just as good as a physical one...and if that's the case, I can't pass that up. My biggest issue with the 9900 besides battery life, is the screen isn't big enough for media consumption. Great device, but I need a larger screen. If the Z10's keyboard is that good, then it's basically a no compromise BB.

As soon as a slider BB10 device comes out though, I'm all over that .
    12-26-12 02:10 AM
    I believe or at least I hope the gestures will be implemented in the keyboard as shortcuts, P- Peak, H- Hub, Spacebar for swipe up etc so you wouldn't be left with just using the gestures on the touch screen.

If it will be implemented like that, would that change your mind about the N?
    A good BB keyboard is a primary tool for operating the device much like touching the screen (for me even better than the screen). At least give me the opportunity to assign these shortcut keys and I will be on board.
    12-26-12 08:35 AM
    N or L don't matter, as long as we are all into BlackBerry 10.
    12-26-12 08:54 AM
    Hmmmmm ... kind of agreeing with Q here -- doesn't look like something I'd drop my 9900 for, at least not from that pic.
    Concur. Could see replacing my Bold with it once my contract is up, but won't dump my Bold for it.
    12-26-12 04:52 PM
    A good BB keyboard is a primary tool for operating the device much like touching the screen (for me even better than the screen). At least give me the opportunity to assign these shortcut keys and I will be on board.
    Yes, you right
    12-26-12 07:31 PM
    I gotta ask...

Who would actually buy this phone if they had a bold or curve in the past? I like my new phones to look completely different. I personally would never buy this because it reminds me and almost looks like the older phones.

Thank goodness they are releasing a full touch screen, because this wont attract NEW users to blackberry. On the other hand, I guess they had to make something to satisfy the blackberry users who for some reason refuse to see anything different except a physical keyboard.
    12-26-12 09:47 PM
    I gotta ask...

Who would actually buy this phone if they had a bold or curve in the past? I like my new phones to look completely different. I personally would never buy this because it reminds me and almost looks like the older phones.
    You can use BB 10 L (X10)
    12-26-12 10:19 PM
    Poor BB...just can't pull themselves out of the 20th century.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    12-27-12 08:43 AM
    Poor BB...just can't pull themselves out of the 20th century.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    No I don't think so
    12-27-12 07:23 PM
    Update new picture of BB 10 X10 N series :
    12-29-12 07:15 PM
    Physical keyboard days are over (for me) and that screen is too small for my liking.
    12-29-12 07:27 PM
    Sold! They should just get rid of the blackberry in front and maximize the screen eh=p
    12-29-12 07:59 PM
    Why are people complaining about the qwerty blackberry? There's a reason why a full touch is coming out eh lol. Its called options=p
    12-29-12 08:01 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD