Is there a shut off to this unit. It sits on my shelf and the red light constantly blinks. There were no instructions with the device when we bought it. HELP !!!!!
    12-30-07 08:37 PM
    Is it a phone or a earpiece or what? I'm sure there is.need more info include model if you know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-07 08:44 PM
    Is it a phone or a earpiece or what? I'm sure there is.need more info include model if you know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sorry. It is a blue tooth
    12-30-07 09:18 PM
    try pressing down on the button (mine has a telephone handset picture on it) and holding it until it blinks several times then let go to power it off.
    have you tried to find it on the internet like google motorola bluetooth then find it and get instructions?
    12-30-07 09:32 PM
    try pressing down on the button (mine has a telephone handset picture on it) and holding it until it blinks several times then let go to power it off.
    have you tried to find it on the internet like google motorola bluetooth then find it and get instructions?
    I've googled LG LBT730Z but come up with nothing as far as a manual goes anyway.
    12-30-07 09:34 PM
    Is there a shut off to this unit. It sits on my shelf and the red light constantly blinks. There were no instructions with the device when we bought it. HELP !!!!!
    On Next Post Be More Specific.
    Unit?
    What Type Of Bluetooth?
    12-30-07 09:34 PM
    hey check this out Bluetooth Accessories
    could one of these be it?
    12-30-07 10:00 PM
    hey check this out
    could one of these be it?
    The one I have is an LG Model # LBT 730Z. It is similar to one of the ones in the link you addes but there are no instructions at that site.
    12-30-07 10:11 PM
    ok here's what i find:
    vB Easy Archive - Is this Bluetooth anygood?

Read this part at the bottom of the link:
    For some reason on the Verizon site the model is - LBT-730Z
    and on the LG site its - HBM -730
    12-30-07 10:20 PM
    now go search for the manual and see what you can find out. good luck
    12-30-07 10:20 PM
    now go search for the manual and see what you can find out. good luck
    Ummmmm I've done that. That is why I am here to see if anyone has any idea where I might find the manual for this item or someone with the knowledge of how to turn it on and off.
    12-31-07 03:41 PM
    Hold down the Power/End button for more than 5 seconds.
    01-27-08 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD