Does anyone know what Blackberry's launch schedule for BB10 is?

I know they're launching in Canada tomorrow and US sometime March. What about elsewhere in the world?
    02-04-13 02:12 PM
    I believe China is tomorrow as well with UAE on the 10th. That's as far as I know though....
    02-04-13 02:16 PM
    Canada is tomorrow!

Can't wait to pick mine up haha thank god I have no class tomorrow.
    02-04-13 02:20 PM
    Haven't seen where they have put anything in writing other the Canada & UK. I'm thinking they aren't even sure at this point....

They might be waiting on initial sales results in those two markets to gauge the number of devices required to launch in other markets. Or maybe they are waiting for Carriers to approve devices.

Just doesn't seem like a true Global Launch does it?
    02-04-13 02:20 PM
    For someones that not as lazy as me. They had that presentation slide with all of the countries that it is launching in for February
    02-04-13 02:21 PM
    Yeah, been trying to find something like that

For someones that not as lazy as me. They had that presentation slide with all of the countries that it is launching in for February
    02-04-13 02:29 PM
    Any confirmation on China launching tomorrow? Thorsten didn't mention that in the Keynote.

There's some speculation that Malaysia may get the Z10 on February 20: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...bruary-765498/
    02-04-13 02:48 PM
    Haven't seen where they have put anything in writing other the Canada & UK. I'm thinking they aren't even sure at this point....

They might be waiting on initial sales results in those two markets to gauge the number of devices required to launch in other markets. Or maybe they are waiting for Carriers to approve devices.

Just doesn't seem like a true Global Launch does it?
    At the launch, it was stated UAE for the 10th. I haven't gotten any proof of the China tomorrow so I could be wrong.
    02-04-13 02:51 PM
    I think it would be wonderful if there was an actual launch date calendar for different locations around the world. The only firm dates so far were for the UK and Canada which is fantastic for those residents. The rest of the world can only speculate...but regardless it appears we here in the states will be at the end of the list.

Bob
    02-04-13 02:58 PM
    I found the slide on the keynote speech that lists all the countries: BlackBerry 10 Global Launch Event Keynote - YouTube

The slide doesn't list the launch dates for each country yet. In reality, I don't think Blackberry knows the exact date that the carriers decide to launch yet.
    02-04-13 02:58 PM