So I have my last chance to get a z10 before att sends them back. Should I or should I stick with my s4 for now? Oh and yes I will be buying it outright..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CB Forums mobile app
    10-26-13 09:25 PM
    So I have my last chance to get a z10 before att sends them back. Should I or should I stick with my s4 for now? Oh and yes I will be buying it outright..

I doubt all at&t stores will be sending back all of their Z10s..

And it's not your last chance because BlackBerry sells them unlocked through their website for GSM carriers in the U.S.

Are you looking to replace your S4? They're really different phones. If you rely heavily on the apps on your Android, I'd think twice about buying a Z10, because so many apps just aren't there and may never be. The Z10 has the best keyboard I've ever used on a touchscreen phone, and the OS is just fun to use and do things on. The web browser is great, the camera is good, battery life on this leaked 10.2.1 I'm running is the best I've ever had so far.

I don't use many apps on my Z10 though, and I was aware of the app situation beforehand. I use the basic ones like maps, Blaq (a Twitter app), and sometimes I play Ruzzle or Boggle or Real Racing 3. I have the ABC app downloaded and have watched a few episodes of shows, but I'm not one of those people who is constantly using my phone for music or video or games. I have an iPod touch for that.

I guess I would say to just buy the Z10 and see how you like it. Load a leaked OS on it, because I'm sure at&t won't have 10.2 for a few months. At worst, you can always return it if you don't like it.
    10-26-13 09:37 PM
    Don't bother with the Z10 if you already have an S4

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 09:41 PM

I love my Z10. Get one.
    SifiGamer likes this.
    10-26-13 09:46 PM
    Buy it now.

Channel: C00120F05 Gaming!
    10-26-13 09:48 PM
    Before buying a Z10 or any another BlackBerry 10 device, you should stop and ask yourself one question. Would you be OK with the phone the way it is right now if it never got another update or any new apps?

Consider BlackBerry 10 a dead platform. I am pretty sure it will be officially dead soon. So it is best to be prepared for that before you actually buy one. Fact of the matter is BlackBerry itself was unable to make BlackBerry 10 devices a success. Who in their right mind would spend billions buying BlackBerry, then spend hundreds of millions, if not billions and all of the time improving and marketing BlackBerry 10? It just isn't going to happen. It is too large of a gamble for anyone to take on. The people who think otherwise are delusional.

So if you're happy buying a phone that is running a dead platform, go for it. Just don't buy one expecting OS updates and new applications to use, because come November, there is a real good chance that someone could buy BlackBerry and kill off BB10 completely.
    Etios and richardat like this.
    10-27-13 04:31 AM
    So what if no one buys it?
    Then it don't be dead an it's business as usual.
    An as for the OP why not get a z30 instead.
    10-27-13 04:49 AM
    I love my z10 I'm also on the new os 10.2 it's nice I like the new features instant preview sweet. Just so you should know im from Jamaica and yes I got the new os lol.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 04:59 AM
    z10 is a great phone, thats all i can say...the choice is yours
    10-27-13 05:05 AM
    I say stick to your SG4 and wait till the Z30 is available. No point in getting last year's phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 09:14 AM
    So what if no one buys it?
    Then it don't be dead an it's business as usual.
    If "business as usual" means anything like the virtual non-launch of their latest flagship product (Z30), then the business won't be around for long. Hell, BB should be sending a letter of thanks to Rogers for NOT originally stocking the Z30, because if they had stocked it originally, you'd have had virtually NO press about its launch. At least all the outrage from BB fans got it in the media, even though Rogers is only selling TENS of the phones (ordering 40 phones at a time, nationwide? LOL.).

The point being: BB won't survive long doing "business as usual." They NEED a big change, and they need it quick, which is why the BoD put a deadline on things.
    richardat likes this.
    10-27-13 01:47 PM
    Try the q10 maybe, at least you can have a phone with a keyboard as a back up if you don't like it as much as the S4.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 05:21 PM