Here is quote from Larry at CNBC:

Hillary Clinton acknowledging that it would have been better to use two e-mail accounts is about as close to an apology from the Clintons you'll ever get. But the matter of "convenience" is just nonsense, as everyone knows. Even a tech dinosaur like myself has two e-mail accounts, which I now access on my spiffy new Apple iPhone 6 Plus. (By the way, instead of that old BlackBerry, Hillary should have had an iPhone).

Read the rest here: Hillary's judgment problem?commentary
    03-11-15 05:04 PM
    Kudlow is talking out of his hat.

There are a couple of ways Clinton could have had both e-mail accounts on one phone. If the State Department had BYOD implemented (doubtful, frankly), or if her work-issued phone allowed additonal accounts to be registered. It's likely the State Department's BES policies were set to disallow that, though.
    03-11-15 05:18 PM
    He described his iPhone as "spiffy" lol.

Posted via CB10
    BerrySoul likes this.
    03-11-15 05:19 PM
    I don't even have to say anything cuz I know this ***** is gonna get flooded with hate mail

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 05:23 PM
    Well let's just hope he's just as spiffy as his iPhone 6+.

He described his iPhone as "spiffy" lol.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    byex likes this.
    03-11-15 05:24 PM
    Maybe she stuck with the BlackBerry because it was more secure than an iPhone?

Nobody wants to get hacked so that's why, even reluctantly, she used a BlackBerry phone.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    03-11-15 05:31 PM
    I don't think Larry iPhone 6+ has Business mode and Personal mode like BlackBerry invented a few years ago. I could be wrong.

Posted via CB10
    BerrySoul likes this.
    03-11-15 05:33 PM
    I don't think Larry iPhone 6+ has Business mode and Personal mode like BlackBerry invented a few years ago. I could be wrong.

Posted via CB10
    It isn't an iOS feature, but yes, there are ways to do it. BES12, of course, has Secure Work Space for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. All of the other BYOD schemes do similar things.

The thing is, the enterprise has to have it implemented. I don't think any BYOD-compatible MDM solution had been certified yet for govt use during Clinton's time as Secretary of State.
    jmr1015 likes this.
    03-11-15 05:55 PM
    Who really cares.

Z30 STA100-5 running 10.3.1.2267
    itzJustMeh, BerrySoul and PapaGary like this.
    03-11-15 06:21 PM
    And this surprises people why??????
    03-11-15 06:26 PM

...Even a tech dinosaur like myself has two e-mail accounts, which I now access on my spiffy new Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
    ...[/url]
    ....tech dinosaur + iphone6.
    and having established he is a tech dinosaur sporting an iphone 6 goes on to give advice on tech...

He amazingly achieved to discredit his own statement in about. 20 words...
    ...there goes false modesty for you and a really big facepalm for trying to be... errr... "funny"? (sorry I am not as eloquent as a tech dino")

is there going to be an Oscar for the most self-discrediting backfiring statement any time soon? he is a strong contender for a raspberry this one...

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 08:08 PM
    Mashable had an article that explained why Clinton couldn't have two email accounts on the same BlackBerry (and yes, they talked about how BlackBerry now has BlackBerry Balance, etc.) Why Hillary Clinton couldn't put two email accounts on the same BlackBerry
    03-11-15 08:42 PM

Hillary Clinton acknowledging that it would have been better to use two e-mail accounts is about as close to an apology from the Clintons you'll ever get. But the matter of "convenience" is just nonsense, as everyone knows. Even a tech dinosaur like myself has two e-mail accounts, which I now access on my spiffy new Apple iPhone 6 Plus. (By the way, instead of that old BlackBerry, Hillary should have had an iPhone).

Read the rest here: Hillary's judgment problem?commentary
    Larry Kudlow endorsing the iPhone is about as cool as it gets. I'm sure the all the 16 year old iPhone owners are even more impressed with their phones now.
    03-11-15 09:20 PM
    The Clintons went way up in my book when I heard that they run their own mailserver. I'm sure they have tech support, but good for them. We should all be divesting from the commercial cloud and running our own servers.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-11-15 09:34 PM
    Hilary doesn't want her nude pics leaked. So she doesn't use an iPhone.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    03-12-15 12:16 AM
    I am still cracking up at the word spiffy. Someone buy that man a $10000 spiffy watch too.

Posted via Classic
    playpen007 likes this.
    03-12-15 07:02 AM
    I$ sorry but these little pot shots at BlackBerry are so 2011 now. That's when they said the company was going to die in 6 months.

And again in 2012 they were on the brink of dying in 6 months.

Fast forward to 2013 and much of the same from these TV "pundits"

Now here we are in 2015 and some host on PMSNBC is trying to inflate his ego by taking a passing shot at BlackBerry is kind of sad in my opinion. He DOES own a 6plus (which means he's trying to over compensate for something) so I guess he wants to attract the "cooler" demographic.

Sadly PMSNBC's ratings are scraping what's known as the bottom of the barrel. Not yet predicting it's death but...

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    LoneStarRed and playpen007 like this.
    03-12-15 07:33 AM
    People are not interested anyways.
    03-13-15 12:06 AM
    People are not interested anyways.
    Speak for yourself.

MarsupilamiX and david7saad like this.
    03-13-15 12:14 AM
    BlackBerry's brand for handhelds is severely damaged, so this shouldn't come as a surprise to anybody.
    03-13-15 12:34 AM

I don't want Hilary's nude pictures leaked. So no matter what her platform is, hopefully she deletes old backups and has a secure password. Using your name for a password is ignorant.
    03-13-15 02:34 AM
    I don't want Hilary's nude pictures leaked.
    You'd be surprised how perky the old broad is.

03-13-15 05:55 AM
    Kinky Klintons,be careful ,no photos please!!!
    03-13-15 06:00 AM
    The Clintons went way up in my book when I heard that they run their own mailserver. I'm sure they have tech support, but good for them. We should all be divesting from the commercial cloud and running our own servers.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    I hope you are being sarcastic. To me it's almost beyond belief that a government official would not use a secure .gov email account.

It's like the CEO of General Motors using a Gmail account for all their work stuff. Except that it's potentially illegal and or a big security risk and it's The United States Government, not a private company.

How incredibly hypocritical politicians are.
    03-13-15 06:18 AM
    That's just disturbing. LOL.
    You'd be surprised how perky the old broad is.

03-13-15 06:21 AM
39 12