In my experience it is best to have all your devices in sync so that makes you more productive. What laptop would you recommend to use with a Z10? I plan on getting a BlackBerry Playbook soon, because they are too damn cheap not to get one. Any suggestions? I have been looking at buying a Razer Blade: Razer Blade: The World's Thinnest Gaming Laptop - Razer United States. It will take a lot of pennies but it seems cool and I am thinking of getting into PC Gaming.
    06-25-13 07:19 PM
    In my experience it is best to have all your devices in sync so that makes you more productive. What laptop would you recommend to use with a Z10? I plan on getting a BlackBerry Playbook soon, because they are too damn cheap not to get one. Any suggestions? I have been looking at buying a Razer Blade: Razer Blade: The World's Thinnest Gaming Laptop - Razer United States. It will take a lot of pennies but it seems cool and I am thinking of getting into PC Gaming.
    Danm, $2000 for a laptop? To each their own...

I can't think of any current windows laptop that wouldn't work with the Z or pb since it will only be running BlackBerry Link.
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    06-25-13 08:13 PM
    The laptop in relation to BlackBerry really makes no difference. Any decent rig will do just fine. What will probably be more helpful to aid your decision is knowing what else you want to do with the laptop. What are your other priorities?
    06-25-13 08:13 PM
    Get the blade, you won't need another laptop for a few years. I also have the razer edge pro tablet. AWESOME!!!

Ignore all comments about the price. It's 2 grand for a reason, nothing I mean nothing out there rivals it. And the people that moan ( forgive me) about the price, forget them. This isn't targeted at the mainstream, it's for dedicated fanatics.

My set up is Q10 for business/ Z10 for weekend games.

Playbook for work, razer edge pro for games

Razer blade for ****s n gigs.

All linked up to a sexy projector in my basement.

But like the above say, you can have a 300 buck laptop and it will what you need if just for work.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 08:28 PM
    The laptop in relation to BlackBerry really makes no difference. Any decent rig will do just fine. What will probably be more helpful to aid your decision is knowing what else you want to do with the laptop. What are your other priorities?
    A lot of internet browsing and some Word, and PowerPoint stuff.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    06-25-13 09:42 PM
    Since form college days I an using Panasonic Tough pad A1(3G) as powered by Android 4.0 having seamless connectivity with data driven rules of long reliability with best rugged features, I rather only providing my opinion regarding laptops.

Concerning Black berry I love to explore it as it recently had Z10 which owned the North Americas 5.5% Internet traffic. But eagerly waiting for the BB10 devices that will launch in the march 2014.
    Last edited by Danielciara; 10-15-13 at 02:41 AM.
    09-26-13 06:03 AM