Voted again on another device. Any way to vote several times on the same device? Clearing history doesn't work.

Help BlackBerry Z30.

Have a nice day
    Yes vote! It's your democratic duty!

Have a nice day
    NO none of these phones are popular...it's a contest to see who has the most extremist fanboys (or if you prefer....isheep/bsheep? :-)
    ...or who can garner the most joke votes. It's funny that this one has come down to so obviously that....I'm thinking though this stuff is wearing thin here on CB.

....having said that...it's like high school spirit..and if you have fun with it, and realize what it is, why not? I will vote.

Edit: oh...too late.
    04-09-14 02:12 PM
    I love the fact that the yoga phone is doing so well given the fact it is Not available in the US.
    Another example of how markets is driven by marketing and mob mentality. In case you are behind the times: the Zombie Apocalypse is upon us.

Sent while driving from my Crackberry.
    [edit:
    Sorry, off topic, but because you mentioned it, and we're talking about a Russian phone....]

Yeah, speaking of Russia and Zombie Apocalypse, just bing or google "Krokodil Drug" and have a look at the pictures. Flesh-eating drug that eats its users, 10x more addictive that heroin and can be mixed at home from codeine pills that are legal over-the-counter in Russia. If you want to quit, you can't because the pain is so horrible, and it only lasts for an hour or two, so you mix and shoot again....

Whole suburbs are addicted, just watch the documentary on vice.com ....

Their government is doing nothing or not much to stop the madness. Reported cases in the US also...

"No Q10?" -> "Buy from Chen... "
    Zirak likes this.
    04-09-14 04:44 PM
    [edit:
    Sorry, off topic, but because you mentioned it, and we're talking about a Russian phone....]

Yeah, speaking of Russia and Zombie Apocalypse, just bing or google "Krokodil Drug" and have a look at the pictures. Flesh-eating drug that eats its users, 10x more addictive that heroin and can be mixed at home from codeine pills that are legal over-the-counter in Russia. If you want to quit, you can't because the pain is so horrible, and it only lasts for an hour or two, so you mix and shoot again....

Whole suburbs are addicted, just watch the documentary on vice.com ....

Their government is doing nothing or not much to stop the madness. Reported cases in the US also...

"
    What a depressing story Prem W. And we are discussing about a screen with 2 pixels extra. Puts things in perspective, doesn't it.

Have a nice day
    04-14-14 04:37 AM
    So, votes are closed and we just narrowly lost to a gimmicky phone that is hard to find.
    04-15-14 11:54 PM
29 12