Anyone else get this? If I text an Android or fellow BlackBerry user it's virtually immediate. IPhone? Varying delays, 30 seconds to over a minute. And it's not network related as I'm texting people on various networks.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 04:55 PM
    This happens with me too. Any time I bbm an iphone user there is a delay on the first measage but if we actively converse it seems fine going forward.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-02-15 05:48 PM
    I have two close friends with IPHONES and they have had issues with calls, texts etc. I just deal with it.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 07:45 PM
    Yea for me it's just regular text (SMS) not calls or BBM. It's not a huge deal but long text conversations can get confusing.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 08:38 PM
    Curious; those suffering the issue, did you ever use an iOS device and iMessage? I wonder if that is part of the issue...
    07-02-15 08:43 PM
    I use an iPhone and BlackBerry, I had someone send a text to each phone at the same time. My BlackBerry received it immediately, my iPhone took 12 hours for it to show up. The message was sent from an iPhone.
    07-02-15 10:29 PM
    I've experienced delays when sending to an iPhone as well. My solution for this was BBM.

Some of my contacts go overseas and change their numbers to local numbers so their numbers change as well. When I send a text it takes a while on their iPhones. We use BBM and everything is almost instantaneous.
    07-02-15 10:47 PM
    Some of my contacts go overseas and change their numbers to local numbers so their numbers change as well. When I send a text it takes a while on their iPhones. We use BBM and everything is almost instantaneous.
    Another reason for having BBM pin versus phone number based messaging app.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 11:12 PM
    The BBMs do not seem to go through right away to iPhones so you see a lingering check mark for hours or even days before "D" appears. At first I found it annoying but now I like it as I can retract, or edit, the message with my cool BBM subscribed feature. Lol

BB, Still the One
    07-03-15 04:33 AM
    The NSA is probably back logged on reviewing all the Apple text messages.

Posted from my Z30
    TCB on Z10 likes this.
    07-03-15 10:57 AM
    The BBMs do not seem to go through right away to iPhones so you see a lingering check mark for hours or even days before "D" appears. At first I found it annoying but now I like it as I can retract, or edit, the message with my cool BBM subscribed feature. Lol

BB, Still the One
    I have the same problem and thought I was alone. :/

Posted via CB10
    07-15-15 08:14 AM