My nephew had decided to give up his old BB7 device and was going to switch over to iPhone, however when he went to the Bell store, a BlackBerry rep was there and showed him the new Z30. He was totally impressed and bought it.

After seeing the Z30 his brother decided to switch back to BlackBerry after 3 months with the iPhone 4S. We went to Koodoo and told the rep we wanted the Z10 and her response was, "You have an iPhone and you want a BlackBerry?" (very sarcastic). I shot her down and asked her why she was so down on BB. She said they are on their way down and thought we were nuts for even considering the Z10.

This is what BlackBerry is up against. If only they could get BB reps in-store to give them a shot. So frustrating.
    10-21-13 10:45 AM
    Koodo/Telus have had so many z10 returns they have been able to set up an entire supply chain of refurbished Z10s to sell.
    10-21-13 10:53 AM
    Koodo/Telus have had so many z10 returns they have been able to set up an entire supply chain of refurbished Z10s to sell.
    Then you'd think they would want to sell them.

Posted from my Z10
    ElGusta and tmanthib like this.
    10-21-13 11:05 AM
    Where did you get this from?

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 11:19 AM
    And Bell and Rogers do not sell any refurbished that I can see. Must have no returns then. Probably Telus has a deal with BlackBerry to sell their used models.
    10-21-13 11:21 AM
    My pet peeve is that it is very difficult to find a working BlackBerry demonstrator in any store . Apple always has working demos. Then if you do find a working BlackBerry, it will be in "demo mode" . No demo mode on the Apple. Having a working Z30 to demonstrate would be very helpful. Having a BlackBerry demo kiosk in major malls would be very helpful.
    10-21-13 11:30 AM
    Got proof?
    10-21-13 11:32 AM
    Where did you get this from?

Posted via CB10
    Source
    10-21-13 11:34 AM
    And Bell and Rogers do not sell any refurbished that I can see. Must have no returns then. Probably Telus has a deal with BlackBerry to sell their used models.
    This thread is about Koodo. Not Rogers or Bell.

Rogers and Bell have more weight than Telus. They have different arrangements.
    10-21-13 11:37 AM
    I had to go back to the koodo store 5 times because ever time they got the z10 in, it was sold out soon after and they wouldn't hold one for me.

https://shop.koodomobile.com/certifi...999905-p0.html

Koodo sells pre owned phones, there is definitely a trend i personally have noticed with people returning the z10 because they find it too complicated to use. From what i could gather from people they use it and we all know there is a learning curve with any new device, but with the bad publicity around BlackBerry other phone owners convince the z10 buyers to go get an iPhone before they get a hang on using the z10. If they could only wait a few weeks to get used to it. People don't know what they are missing.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 11:48 AM