KLPD bestelt een 'BlackBerry PlayBook Volvo'

Here in Orlando this week I got a nice demo in a Canadian 'highway police car "that was equipped with a BlackBerry playbook. The tablet was equipped with software allowing the playbook could be used for all systems of the patrol car to operate, from flashing lights to the issuing of vouchers and control of vehicle and personal.

In no particular news to us, were it not that the employee of RIM that the demo gave me could tell that the Dutch National Police Agency a day before in Orlando was the system to view and immediately but decided one of their Volvo V70's recuperation with the 'Playbook System.

Whether the National Police Agency after the order of the first car (for demo / test) with the playbook will decide all patrol cars to go with this system is not yet known, but it would fit perfectly into the decision of the National Police to all agents to go with a BlackBerry. The link to it here in Orlando shown Playbook system is of course obvious.

One of the benefits during the demonstration were geneoemd was the fact that when agents leave their cars, and the BlackBerry Connect link between the playbook and their device is lost, other people also no longer have access to the systems in the patrol car. Nice, but I do not know many examples of "miscreants" who just stepped into a poitieauto steps if the agents are writing a ticket. The chance of a night (or two), no laces, belt and smartphone, the cell must spend is very large because;-))

Translated with google translate.

KLPD is the dutch police force.

I think its a good thing that they even test the playbook in the force.
    Last edited by Colleennl; 05-03-12 at 07:19 AM.
    05-03-12 07:03 AM
    This Google translation sucks

I could barely understand what you're try to report

...something about Dutch police and their pilot project using a playbook in a police car, like the Canadian example
    05-03-12 07:14 AM
    LOL I didn't see it was a translation until the end. I was like, not to be rude but you REALLY need to brush up on your English! lol
    05-03-12 07:24 AM
    Me too haha.

It would be great news for RIM to get yet another police force on board……hopefully more will follow (hot pur) suit.
    05-03-12 07:34 AM
    Colleennl : I'm with you on this one ! Tanks for sharing
    Others : do you know how time consuming it is to (try to) translate our native articles in Uncle Sam's dialect ? You bad boys !
    05-03-12 08:08 AM
    Colleennl : I'm with you on this one ! Tanks for sharing
    Others : do you know how time consuming it is to (try to) translate our native articles in Uncle Sam's dialect ? You bad boys !
    Cough cough.....The Queen's English here.

05-03-12 08:12 AM
    Cough cough.....The Queen's English here.
    Well, I guess it's almost tea time then
    05-03-12 08:16 AM
    Well, I guess it's almost tea time then
    Click to view quoted image
    LMAO.....yeah tea and cake
    05-03-12 08:18 AM
    Wow, Google translate sucks. That was unreadable.
    05-03-12 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD