I can't believe this is an actual topic here, but here we go lol:

She'll probably get the Note 7 with BlackBerry Hub+ apps.

 Passport/SQW100-3  Make BlackBerry Great Again!
    TgeekB likes this.
    08-04-16 10:59 AM
    Plenty of new 9900s on eBay. I just looked.

BlackBerry sells the Classic, Passport, and Priv directly from their website. All of them have keyboards.

This is nothing more than a publicity stunt.
    08-04-16 11:58 AM
    Plenty of new 9900s on eBay. I just looked.
    Don't discount the idea that Kim Kardashian makes CrackBerry Question look like Stephen Hawking.
    08-04-16 12:06 PM
    I can't believe this is an actual topic here, but here we go lol:

She'll probably get the Note 7 with BlackBerry Hub+ apps.

 Passport/SQW100-3  Make BlackBerry Great Again!
    Nope, CB is involved...looking at the tweets apparently Bla1ze told Kim to use her Priv instead, LOL.

Posted via BlackBerry Priv STV100-1
    08-04-16 01:44 PM
    I read that she has been stockpiling Bolds off eBay, etc. stashed away because she loves it so much. Hard to believe she is "out of stock"
    08-04-16 01:51 PM
    Nope, CB is involved...looking at the tweets apparently Bla1ze told Kim to use her Priv instead, LOL.

Posted via BlackBerry Priv STV100-1
    I'm sure she doesn't want an android phone as she has her iPhone for apps and other fun stuff. My recommendation would be a Classic as it's the next best after the Bold!

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 03:16 PM
    Sorry OP. I saw headline and missed the word "Bold". Anyway...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-04-16 03:38 PM
    Kim's beloved Bold died and she's very sad. So she's asking her followers on Twitter on what phone should she get next. She's considering either another BlackBerry or another iPhone or Samsung. I think this is the perfect time for her to switch BB10 with either the Classic or the Passport so that her crazy fans and followers can see the beauty of BB10. So if you guys have Twitter then tweet to her suggestions of Classic or the Passport!

Here's the article: Let's help Kim Kardashian replace her dead BlackBerry Bold | The Verge

Posted via CB10
    the fact she uses BlackBerry.........................would cause me to run in the other direction.
    TgeekB likes this.
    08-04-16 04:31 PM
    Ohhh nooo

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 04:47 PM
    If she liked the Bold, then it only makes sense for her to get a Classic, or gold encrusted Passport.
    08-04-16 06:36 PM
    I hope that They give her a choice of devices .. She is a keyboard fanatic ... Giving her a NEW keyboard based phone would be a marketing coup ... But at least blackberry has realized that someone as high profile as her has the power to make a brand relevant to a strong market segment ... Let's hope for BB's sake that they make this work.... Passport , Priv , Classic or the New keyboard phone .. Give them all to her and see what she ends up using ...
    A marketing coup? I don't think so. I don't see a lot of people clinging to their 9900's because she has one.
    08-04-16 06:52 PM
    She is using the name .. That is the most important thing ... MILLIONS OF FOLLOWERS ... Have you seen her numbers ? When you have millions of people who read your tweets and watch your shows and posts online .. You'd be a FOOL not to assist her in getting a new and updated Blackberry product . BB could only DREAM about that kind of free publicity right now during the launch of a new phone ... Imagine TRUMP had a shirt that said Blackberry on it .. He's on TV EVERY DAY .. Kinda like KIM K ... It's about getting the word out to the masses ...
    08-04-16 09:25 PM
    This it the BEST time to roll out a new PKB model of blackberry .. Give her something to try along side the priv and classic ... I think that BB has to spend a bit of money to keep her using the newest phone for a year or so and see how that pans out in the marketplace ... I think money well spent if they can keep the attention on it ... She's quite good at product placement .. How about a priv style commercial with KIM K starring all wet and soapy .. But this time .. in colour ..
    08-04-16 10:29 PM
    Just a small update for those concerned: her friends are just as upset as we are and have been sending her flowers for the loss of her Bold </3 (taken from her Snapchat story)

Attached Thumbnails Kim K's Bold died-153605.jpg  
    08-04-16 11:03 PM
    Just a small update for those concerned: her friends are just as upset as we are and have been sending her flowers for the loss of her Bold </3 (taken from her Snapchat story)

Lol this shows she REALLY loves BlackBerry! Strike while the iron is hot!

08-05-16 12:11 AM
    Who the hell gives a damn what phone she uses?

Why should anyone try and persuade her to buy a BB10 phone?
    08-05-16 03:30 AM
    Not that I really care about KK's feelings because I truly don't but I just snagged a brand new in sealed box unlocked 9900 with a 6 month warranty from Hong Kong via eBay for $89 (US). Fired it up a couple of days ago after a quick charge and the thing is a beauty! Off to get a SIM for it today.
    08-05-16 07:12 AM
    http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/business...erry-1.3707172

Looks like BlackBerry is going to help her get a new device after all.

Posted via CB10
    ruhban likes this.
    08-05-16 07:55 AM
    BlackBerry should convince bieber too. Huge huge marketing moves.
    08-05-16 10:29 AM
    I'm confused. People actually believe tons of people are going to run out and get a Blackberry because Kim K likes them?
    08-05-16 03:16 PM
    Hope, friend - not belief. That's what BB fans and shareholders would hope. Monkey see monkey do is hard-wired in our brain.
    TgeekB likes this.
    08-05-16 03:31 PM
    Well unfortunately yes they will. Fashion and popular culture. Whether we approve or not.
    08-05-16 03:32 PM
    Well unfortunately yes they will. Fashion and popular culture. Whether we approve or not.
    If she was using an iPhone, yes.
    08-05-16 04:34 PM
    Well it seems like Alex Thurber is sending her a DTEK50 to try out. In my opinion, that's a mistake from BlackBerry. The DTEK50 is like any other android slab with just some extra BlackBerry features. Also it doesn't even have a keyboard that Kim is HUGE fan of. Alex should've convinced her to go for the Classic or the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    ruhban likes this.
    08-05-16 06:04 PM
    If she was using an iPhone, yes.
    I disagree. Blackberry would draw a lot of attention from the young fans. There is literally nothing bad about Kim marketing a phone just because she is a fan. She is on the list of most influential people right now. Well If I were reading my comment I would think that I was some kind of a kardashian fan. )). Lol.
    08-05-16 06:51 PM
100 1234