Looks like Kim splurged and bought herself another 2011 flagship BlackBerry sometime between the taping of Jimmy Kimmel and this fine 2014 afternoon.

I'm starting to think she's probably one of the members here, using a fake name, that swears that the 9900 is better than the Q10. Kim K. could be posting amongst us...rambling on about OS7 and creating mockups of future BB10 devices with the trackpad, Send, Menu, Back, and End keys..
    Attached Thumbnails Kim Kardashian on Jimmy Kimmel-screen-shot-2014-01-24-5.43.21-pm.jpg  
    01-24-14 07:46 PM
    It's too bad she didn't get dropped in the toilet. Repulsive women to the core. BlackBerry Z10 is 10 times smarter than her. My 2 cents
    01-24-14 07:52 PM
    I'm starting to think she's probably one of the members here, using a fake name, that swears that the 9900 is better than the Q10. Kim K. could be posting amongst us...rambling on about OS7 and creating mockups of future BB10 devices with the trackpad, Send, Menu, Back, and End keys..
    You need to grow up and adjust your insulting tone. It doesn't matter to me, but it might matter to you.

Posted via CB10
    SK122387 likes this.
    01-24-14 09:18 PM
    It doesn't matter how good of a person a celebrity is or how talented they are, if they have millions of sheep Murricans following everything they do then if said celebrity backs BB and tells all the sheep to get one then the sheep will.
    01-24-14 10:08 PM
    You need to grow up and adjust your insulting tone. It doesn't matter to me, but it might matter to you.

Posted via CB10
    I don't know too many "grown ups" that would be insulted by anything I wrote in that comment.
    01-25-14 12:29 AM
    It doesn't matter how good of a person a celebrity is or how talented they are, if they have millions of sheep Murricans following everything they do then if said celebrity backs BB and tells all the sheep to get one then the sheep will.
    I sincerely doubt it. At best it is a cool factor.
    You can drive hype for $20-50 into impulsive buy. More ? Really doubtful.
    That's an image tool, not a sales tool.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 01-28-14 at 04:34 AM.
    01-25-14 03:13 AM
    I'm curious where you guys have been here where people do that. It might be a regional thing, I think I also remember people saying that people in parts of the South call all sodas "Coke," even if it's not.

But this is untrue. People call them "cellphones" here, and to even specify what brand or kind it is is pretty rare, unless you're having a conversation about phones. I think BlackBerrys were referred to in the same way pagers were referred to, like "I got a message on my BlackBerry" in the early days, and I've definitely heard older people say that even recently.

Even people who love their phone, like I love mine, rarely call them that. Like, "Has anyone seen my phone around here?" is more common than "Has anyone seen my iPhone/BlackBerry/Galaxy S4 around here?"

One thing is for sure though: a BlackBerry is a BlackBerry and an iPhone is an iPhone. No one really distinguishes between the different models in general conversation.

And Kim Kardashian's dating habits aren't rebellious, and I doubt she dates who she dates "to be different." I'm not a fan of hers, but this isn't the 1950's. She usually likes black guys, and I don't know where you're from, but where we live in LA, dating someone of another race isn't considered rebellious...
    I see it on the Today show a lot.

BB Uniq BB Bold -Z10 with 1925
    01-27-14 05:03 PM
    I can't believe people are suggesting Bieber. He's now more than ever universally hated than ever before. Yeah, sure, stick him with a BlackBerry, another product that people hate because it's cool to. That'll help.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-27-14 05:09 PM
    Bieber is Windows phone problem now. Not too mention the petition to deport him. Lol

I really don't see this as anything positive for BlackBerry, she stated she dropped in the toilet and didn't care anymore.

I really wonder why BlackBerry didn't make a deal with Nicki Minaj. As I recall they were doing stuff with her in 2012. Even when she did the Nokia event she was tweeting from her BlackBerry.

What about Lady Gaga, Tiesto, Steve Aoki, or Daft Punk? Someone not involved in music? How about Halle Berry or even Morgan Freeman?

Posted via telegraph
    01-27-14 06:31 PM
34 12