Four years later Kim is still a Blackberry user. Kim reports dropping her device in toilet (accidently) on Jimmy Kimmel tonight 1/23/14 and gas not replaced it. At least 5 references to BlackBerry. Free advertisement.

With today's developments Blackberry dodged a bullet by not choosing Justin Beiber. Hindsight is 20/20, but selecting Alicia Keys over Kim, really?

I choose :
    Kim Kardashian Proves That BlackBerry + Bikini = Hot!!! | CrackBerry.com

Perhaps Blackberry should get her a replacement device ASAP before Samsung gets in there.

Just sayin....

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 11:23 PM
    Or let her buy her own since she has the cash and don't ever bother with her since she's also an iPhone user and it's a PR disaster waiting to happen.
    bbmtna, eldricho, SK122387 and 3 others like this.
    01-23-14 11:28 PM
    Yep lol bad idea

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 11:29 PM
    Seriously Kim kartapinchian (french joke). BlackBerry can't associate his image with this kind of "vulgaire " people.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 12:05 AM
    You wanna know who REALLY matters as a BlackBerry user?

ME!

And YOU! Because we choose what's best for us based on our likes, needs, and some of us - loyalty. I could care less what some sissy self centered girly-boy beaver, or some famous for being famous thick thighed honey, or whoever, even if they REALLY mattered to the world (not talking to you, Liar in Chief, Obama), said or used as their phone.

If you're wondering what phone to try, try a BlackBerry.

Says Me and my fellow CrackBerrys.

Posted via CB10
    masque2 likes this.
    01-24-14 12:11 AM
    yeah Keys kinda sucked in my opinion but I wouldn't want a Kardashian. Bieber would've done the job for BlackBerry It's true

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 12:18 AM
    Only the mindless pay any attention to talentless "celebrities".
    01-24-14 02:36 AM
    yeah Keys kinda sucked in my opinion but I wouldn't want a Kardashian. Bieber would've done the job for BlackBerry It's true

Posted via CB10
    Except for the raid on his Calabasas home and his DUI (drugs and alcohol), resisting arrest, and street racing today.

I do think he would have been good for BlackBerry *at the time* he approached them though. For sure.
    WWBlondieDo and h20work like this.
    01-24-14 02:59 AM
    Only the mindless pay any attention to talentless "celebrities".
    Well, you may have a point, but look at the viewing figures. There's millions upon millions of these "mindless" people.

The more "mindless" they are, surely the more likely they are to pick a device that the person they are following is using, for no other reason than that person is using? That is publicity and sales you can't buy.

Also, please don't call my wife mindless again. It's not nice. It is possible to watch these programs for simple escapism you know. I watch as well, although generally just for comedy value. We were thinking of turning the program into a drinking game...
    sickyute likes this.
    01-24-14 05:34 AM
    In America, people don't talk about their smart phone (or mobile phone), they just the word 'iPhone' interchangeably to refer to cell phones (UK: mobile phones) in general. It's accepted wisdom that Steve Jobs was a saint and a world-leading genius. But Kim Kardashian obviously has a rebellious streak or a desire to be different, which is also evident from her dating preferences.
    01-24-14 05:51 AM
    In America, people don't talk about their smart phone (or mobile phone), they just the word 'iPhone' interchangeably to refer to cell phones (UK: mobile phones) in general. It's accepted wisdom that Steve Jobs was a saint and a world-leading genius. But Kim Kardashian obviously has a rebellious streak or a desire to be different, which is also evident from her dating preferences.
    And they use iPad interchangeably with tablets too which drive me nuts.

BB Uniq BB Bold -Z10 with 1925
    01-24-14 06:53 AM
    Y'all can say what y'all want about talent lacking celebrities - but the thought of Kim K, holding a BlackBerry doesn't bother me 1 bit. She's beautiful, and she's pretty dang good at being beautiful. She's also smarter than people give her credit for.

I'd gladly take her over A.Keys in that Director of whatever position. Alicia Keys might make good music, but her influence doesn't touch Kim K's, don't let hate blind you. The woman is around for good, at least until she messes up badly (just like any other celeb). Kim K would also take the job far more seriously than Alicia *did, I'd be willing to bet on that.

Posted via CB10
    SK122387 likes this.
    01-24-14 07:54 AM
    I've never heard anyone use the device names iPhone or iPad for anything but an iPhone or an iPad. Maybe elsewhere but certainly not here. Anything else is a phone or a tablet, or "The Samsung XX" or "The HTC XX" etc.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 08:33 AM
    She uses it? I might have to get rid of mine

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 10:01 AM
    BlackBerry should give her a Q10 or Z30 for free. It will be good publicity. She is definitely passionate about her BlackBerry phone like most of us on this forum anyway.
    Fnen90 and H_O_Boomaye like this.
    01-24-14 10:28 AM
    Four years later Kim is still a Blackberry user. Kim reports dropping her device in toilet (accidently) on Jimmy Kimmel tonight 1/23/14 and gas not replaced it. At least 5 references to BlackBerry. Free advertisement.

With today's developments Blackberry dodged a bullet by not choosing Justin Beiber. Hindsight is 20/20, but selecting Alicia Keys over Kim, really?

I choose :
    Kim Kardashian Proves That BlackBerry + Bikini = Hot!!! | CrackBerry.com

Perhaps Blackberry should get her a replacement device ASAP before Samsung gets in there.

Just sayin....

Posted via CB10
    A very predictable bullet with punk Beiber. Anyone suggesting him as a spokesman person should go to jail too. A lame ***** is not what BlackBerry needs.

CB10 via Verizon Z10. 10.2.1.1925
    01-24-14 10:49 AM
    And they use iPad interchangeably with tablets too which drive me nuts.

BB Uniq BB Bold -Z10 with 1925
    I'm curious where you guys have been here where people do that. It might be a regional thing, I think I also remember people saying that people in parts of the South call all sodas "Coke," even if it's not.

But this is untrue. People call them "cellphones" here, and to even specify what brand or kind it is is pretty rare, unless you're having a conversation about phones. I think BlackBerrys were referred to in the same way pagers were referred to, like "I got a message on my BlackBerry" in the early days, and I've definitely heard older people say that even recently.

Even people who love their phone, like I love mine, rarely call them that. Like, "Has anyone seen my phone around here?" is more common than "Has anyone seen my iPhone/BlackBerry/Galaxy S4 around here?"

One thing is for sure though: a BlackBerry is a BlackBerry and an iPhone is an iPhone. No one really distinguishes between the different models in general conversation.

And Kim Kardashian's dating habits aren't rebellious, and I doubt she dates who she dates "to be different." I'm not a fan of hers, but this isn't the 1950's. She usually likes black guys, and I don't know where you're from, but where we live in LA, dating someone of another race isn't considered rebellious...
    01-24-14 01:14 PM
    I was watching last night when Kim mentioned BlackBerry. Not only did it surprise me that she would mention BlackBerry when simply uttering that name makes people scoff but I was even more surprised when nobody poked fun at it! Whatever your opinion towards Kim, I think it was a great plug for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 06:17 PM
    Y'all can say what y'all want about talent lacking celebrities - but the thought of Kim K, holding a BlackBerry doesn't bother me 1 bit. She's beautiful, and she's pretty dang good at being beautiful. She's also smarter than people give her credit for.

I'd gladly take her over A.Keys in that Director of whatever position. Alicia Keys might make good music, but her influence doesn't touch Kim K's, don't let hate blind you. The woman is around for good, at least until she messes up badly (just like any other celeb). Kim K would also take the job far more seriously than Alicia *did, I'd be willing to bet on that.

Posted via CB10
    It's not about being beautiful or handsome. It's about paying someone to say they use something when they really don't consistently. Every celebrity endorsement has been soiled by bad PR. Alicia Keys using an iPhone, Oprah telling people she loves her Surface from an iPad, Wayne Rooney professing his love for Samsung from an iPhone. Point is, don't pay people to say they use your stuff. Go out and find the people who do. Ever notice Apple does not have this problem? It's because they seek out people who REALLY use their products every day.
    nyzfinestdomini likes this.
    01-24-14 06:23 PM
    Patrick Stewart. there's your ultimate BlackBerry spokesperson. Someone decent, intelligent, respected, talented, and credible.
    01-24-14 06:31 PM
    Patrick Stewart. there's your ultimate BlackBerry spokesperson. Someone decent, intelligent, respected, talented, and credible.
    Kim Kardashian on Jimmy Kimmel-screen-shot-2014-01-24-8.35.13-pm.jpg

Ya, he'd be great. Except that whole being an iPhone user thing and his adoration for the device proclaiming it was an extension of him and calling it beautiful. Again, celeb endorsements are a bad deal.

01-24-14 06:36 PM
    Oh right... here's the video in case anyone actually cares as well..

01-24-14 06:54 PM
    Instead of paying one, I'd suggest that BlackBerry Floods their current loyal celeb' with latest devices of highest range with a exclusive usage agreement.
    Starting with special and over-selective devices that no one (incl Kevin, unless he's enrolled in the program ... but can a MoNa Editor in chief do that ?) can buy, because it's actually not for sale, a la dev Alpha (with stronger control). Porsche isn't exclusive enough. Even gold platted (arff, taste and colors, I believe). Make something really exclusive (prototypes ?) and let others salivate and bend their knees to gain this privileged access.
    Entry ticket ? Throw your current device(s) to the toilet, cam on.
    Electrifying ... audacious ... rock'n'roll. Break the rules, they're not our rules. We're the rebels now.

KK (French humor) gossip V.S Jim Morison's rage ... tell me about stars ...
    *singin'* ... show me the waaayyy to the next whisky bar ... oh, don't ask why ... oh, don't ask why ...

edit: sry, I obviously found the bar next door ...
    01-24-14 07:14 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-01-24 at 8.35.13 PM.JPG 
Views:	562 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	241481

Ya, he'd be great. Except that whole being an iPhone user thing and his adoration for the device proclaiming it was an extension of him and calling it beautiful. Again, celeb endorsements are a bad deal.
    I wonder if BlackBerry reps bothered to try to demo to him... oops, I forget, BlackBerry US didn't try to do much of anything apart from photo ops with rappers who were already BlackBerry fans... BBUK staff gave a one on one demo to Stephen Fry (another well known Apple fan) months before the Z10 release and in a post after the Z10 was released, Stephen answered the question "if your house was on fire what would you run back in to save?" his answer was to the effect of "My iPhone and my Z10... I'd risk my life to save them both".

I don't know if his opinion has changed, but that opinion was based on 10.0, so I wager his opinion of BB10 would have only improved.

The Fire Question « The New Adventures of Stephen Fry
    01-24-14 07:16 PM
    The BlackBerry Elite program has potential, it should be expanded upon. Everyday users and fans of BlackBerry. It should be more open with beta device programs and such, it's basically free advertising and feedback. Just need to set some... errmm.. rules lol.
    01-24-14 07:21 PM
34 12