This young Berry Addict didnt want to leave Verizon... Dont Blame Em

Kid Doesn't Want To Leave Verizon Store - CollegeHumor video
    08-03-09 02:16 AM
    That is pretty ridiculous! I cant believe nobody stopped that poor excuse of a human let alone "mother" do that to her kid. She had the poor child on a leash then drug him like an animal. Im sorry Im usually not one to request something to be taken down but this isnt funny and is in very poor taste. Would have been different if he was older and putting up a fight with mom and crying or what not, like the kid who had his WOW account taken away, but this is child abuse.
    08-03-09 02:49 AM
    That is pretty ridiculous! I cant believe nobody stopped that poor excuse of a human let alone "mother" do that to her kid. She had the poor child on a leash then drug him like an animal. Im sorry Im usually not one to request something to be taken down but this isnt funny and is in very poor taste. Would have been different if he was older and putting up a fight with mom and crying or what not, like the kid who had his WOW account taken away, but this is child abuse.
    haha this isnt getting taken down... trust me... this is comedy at its finest... the kid was prob a snot nosed whiney kid

hey if you dont like the tv station turn it.. haha....
    Last edited by YourFriendWayneD; 08-03-09 at 02:52 AM.
    08-03-09 02:50 AM
    I wonder how long it took before someone intervened?
    08-03-09 05:28 AM
    That looks like how my gf gets me out of the Verizon store...
    08-03-09 08:19 AM
    That was funny!
    08-03-09 09:08 AM
    ha.ha.roflmao.very funny...should have gotten him a blackberry...
    08-03-09 09:11 AM
    That was hilarious.
    08-03-09 09:12 AM
    ROFL, that was funny it wasn't like the kid was being beaten with the "leash" as you called it.While it doesn't show the entire video that lead up to this its possible there could have been a reason for them doing it to get the kid outta store that way,vid just did not show that. But it did not look like anyone was being "beat down like a dog" to me
    Last edited by DavidNC; 08-03-09 at 09:52 AM.
    08-03-09 09:14 AM
    haha i liked this
    08-03-09 09:53 AM
    hahaha.. looked like the way my wife tried to get me out of the phone store too...
    only missing was the drool on the bb....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 10:00 AM
    I always wondered why my wife puts a leash on me in the store
    08-03-09 10:06 AM
    Although this is slightly funny, I can't stand when parents put their kids on leashes anywhere like at theme parks and what not. I find it to be am easy workaround for discipline.
    08-03-09 10:08 AM
    to quote my favorite comedian Katt Williams

"That's why white kids grow up and kill everybody in the god damn school cause you done treated them like a German Sheppard ever since they were three."

(Language disclaimer, but it applies directly to this so i think it relates)

Oh yeah the woman got arrested for child abuse for that iirc was on gizmodo or something like that
    08-03-09 10:40 AM
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL that was hilarious but i dont think you should treat a child that way no matter how ***** annoying they are xD
    08-03-09 06:31 PM
    Funny video, but every time I see a child on a leash I want to beat the **** out of the parents, and then hang them with it. That is just uncalled for. Children/Humans are not pets.
    08-03-09 07:35 PM
    wow. lol SMH
    08-03-09 07:41 PM
    Mommy, mommy, I am tired of running in circles.... Shut Up or I will Nail your Other foot to the Floor

All kidding aside, Kids should not be put on leashes no matter how much of a pain they are ( they are not pets ). This woman needs to take some parenting classes imo..

Julian
    08-03-09 08:10 PM
    She needs to kick down a few bucks for a stroller. Kid might throw a fit but just keep on rollin'...

Reminds me of the Mike Myers character from SNL.
    08-03-09 08:21 PM
    dont worry shes in jail now
    08-03-09 08:52 PM
    dont worry shes in jail now
    I'm sure the kid is MUCH better off now...
    08-03-09 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD