We could make a Kickstarter and help them make some avertisments that they could then spend a little money on getting the word out that they make great smartphones. I get why Chen is doing what he is, he is a software guy and that's why they brought him in, but even enterprise customers are consumers.

They should do everything they can to bring in new customers, but never forget the existing customer base that loves their phones.

Posted via CB Z30
    06-23-15 08:23 AM
    No ecosystem = No device sales

Sorry but marketing is not going to change the REASON people don't want to use BlackBerry devices.
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    06-23-15 08:44 AM
    We could make a Kickstarter and help them make some avertisments that they could then spend a little money on getting the word out that they make great smartphones. I get why Chen is doing what he is, he is a software guy and that's why they brought him in, but even enterprise customers are consumers.

They should do everything they can to bring in new customers, but never forget the existing customer base that loves their phones.

Posted via CB Z30
    Sorry but if a company cannot make it on its own, it does not deserve to be in business. I am not going to help a corporation whose only purpose is to make profits for its shareholders. Besides, BB does not sell any great phones, just average ones and that's one of the reason they are not selling...what are you going to advertise, the Classic and its obsolete components? give me a break!
    06-23-15 09:07 AM
    Sorry but if a company cannot make it on its own, it does not deserve to be in business. I am not going to help a corporation whose only purpose is to make profits for its shareholders. Besides, BB does not sell any great phones, just average ones and that's one of the reason they are not selling...what are you going to advertise, the Classic and its obsolete components? give me a break!
    Have you not heard of the Passport? Geez they are going to be releasing a slider soon with supposedly high end specs.

Posted via CB Z30
    John Villareal likes this.
    06-23-15 09:10 AM