I'm moving to the KEYone, if they ever get the product out there, from the passport. I know there is no comparison to the passport screen size, but I want to know how users have been adapting.

I've never used the passport for spreadsheets, but do read a lot of emails, pdf documents and ebooks on the kindle app. What are everyone's reviews on using the k1 as a reading device.

¤¤¤ please do not start any bb10 /android debates, just stick to the topic, no drama please.
    06-05-17 08:05 AM
    Having both I have to say the Passport's wide square screen was perfect for reading for me. Turning the KeyOne sideways does offer a lot more real-estate, but I felt more comfortable just holding the Passport in it's normal postition with keyboard at the bottom. Easy to use the shortcuts to scroll and the like. Of course, I used the Passport for years and the KeyOne only for a day....so in time it will become second nature, I'm sure. The screen is nice and bright and pretty clear.
    It's just that the Passport seemed to be made for consuming text.
    06-05-17 09:08 AM
    I'm moving to the KEYone, if they ever get the product out there, from the passport. I know there is no comparison to the passport screen size, but I want to know how users have been adapting.

I've never used the passport for spreadsheets, but do read a lot of emails, pdf documents and ebooks on the kindle app. What are everyone's reviews on using the k1 as a reading device.

¤¤¤ please do not start any bb10 /android debates, just stick to the topic, no drama please.
    I have both! Keyone is right upgrade for PP
    06-05-17 10:19 AM
    Kindle is great for the K1. I do wish they would upgrade the app to support keyboard swipes to turn pages, however.
    06-05-17 12:32 PM
    No is not...

9900 > q10 > classic > k1
    Passport > ??

Posted via CB10
    06-06-17 02:32 PM
    I have no problem reading Kindle books on my Dtek50, so I imagine the Keyone should be fine. Of course, I had no trouble reading Kindle books on my 9000 either, just had to scroll more
    06-06-17 07:59 PM