So maybe this is just a preference issue but... Does anyone else find the new different keyboard sounds on touch BB10 devices REALLY annoying? Most people, including myself, type so fast that these different sounds just sound messy and jumbled up. I'm really having a hard time with the sounds of the backspace button, the double sounds on the swipe up to type function, and the different space sounds depending on whether you typed the word correctly or not.

In theory, this is a pretty good idea. It just doesn't work for me. So for now, I'm silencing my keyboard until an update comes where the sounds are a little less irritating.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 12:09 PM
    So maybe this is just a preference issue but... Does anyone else find the new different keyboard sounds on touch BB10 devices REALLY annoying? Most people, including myself, type so fast that these different sounds just sound messy and jumbled up. I'm really having a hard time with the sounds of the backspace button, the double sounds on the swipe up to type function, and the different space sounds depending on whether you typed the word correctly or not.

In theory, this is a pretty good idea. It just doesn't work for me. So for now, I'm silencing my keyboard until an update comes where the sounds are a little less irritating.

Posted via CB10
    I actually like it. The more it's used, the more it becomes handy. I liken it to when I got the phone and there were whole new sounds for emails, BBM's, texts etc. I didn't have it in my head yet which sounds were which but learned soon enough. Now, with the new keyboard sounds, I get an audible confirmation that the stroke intended actually registered. It took a bit to get used to it but it's now just easy for me. To each his own though.
    12-26-13 12:24 PM
    I like the vibrations when a word is changed

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 04:51 PM
    I turned it off because texting in class gets u in trouble so I dunno what it sounds like
    12-26-13 05:07 PM