Could this become BlackBerry's next model? I would wish the good old trackpad back, another icon reborn.
    Attached Thumbnails KEY3?-41814337_1902634770040515_4875962391306698752_n.jpg  
    09-15-18 01:51 PM
    This phone haunts my dreams. I would never need another phone if they made this...which is why they will never make it. Punks, lol. I would pay $1000 - 1500 and it would be worth every single penny.
    wimsel and BlueOhSix like this.
    09-19-18 10:13 AM
    My wet dream:-)
    DWonder, wimsel and BlueOhSix like this.
    09-19-18 12:26 PM
    This phone haunts my dreams. I would never need another phone if they made this...which is why they will never make it. Punks, lol. I would pay $1000 - 1500 and it would be worth every single penny.
    So great ! That's one sold.
    wimsel likes this.
    09-19-18 09:39 PM
    Their next year needs to be the best as all the BB10 users need to transition and there's not another opportunity! So they'd better release a phone that's spotless and works fine, with a decent camera! They can release pro and lite versions or anything else. But Key3 is a make or break! Oh and they'd better announce it in March so that's in the market by summer!

Posted via CB10
    phuoc and wimsel like this.
    09-20-18 12:11 AM
    So great ! That's one sold.
    Its not worth debating cuz they won't make it but I would like to think it would sell better than any phone in the KEY series for obvious reasons.
    09-20-18 10:40 AM
    Beautiful, perfect design
    wimsel likes this.
    09-20-18 10:28 PM
    It would be perfect. I Have A Dream!!
    wimsel likes this.
    09-20-18 10:34 PM
    Never used a BBOS phone so I was never trained on the track pad but being a Passport veteran I can't imagine not using the touch sensitive keyboard moving forward.
    I just can't grasp what would make the little square tracking button appealing?

Hammered out on my Precious Passport
    09-20-18 10:54 PM
    Never used a BBOS phone so I was never trained on the track pad but being a Passport veteran I can't imagine not using the touch sensitive keyboard moving forward.
    I just can't grasp what would make the little square tracking button appealing?

Hammered out on my Precious Passport
    For starters, trackpad would enable very fast and accurate text selection.
    It would also enable you to navigate your phone one handed and without having to lift or move your finger all that much.
    Also, it would make pressing small links while browsing very easy and accurate.
    Probably if you ever use it, all of this will make more sense
    DWonder and wimsel like this.
    09-20-18 11:07 PM
    For starters, trackpad would enable very fast and accurate text selection.
    It would also enable you to navigate your phone one handed and without having to lift or move your finger all that much.
    Also, it would make pressing small links while browsing very easy and accurate.
    Probably if you ever use it, all of this will make more sense
    I can understand what your saying except for the text selection. I can't see it being easier then having a large keyboard trackpad to scroll up/down/sidways to select.
    Perhaps implementation of a new scrolling mode would mimic the other points you said by moving the selection around using the keyboard and a double tap to select or space key.

Nothing wrong with bringing back tricks from the past.
    wimsel likes this.
    09-20-18 11:20 PM
    I can understand what your saying except for the text selection. I can't see it being easier then having a large keyboard trackpad to scroll up/down/sidways to select.
    Perhaps implementation of a new scrolling mode would mimic the other points you said by moving the selection around using the keyboard and a double tap to select or space key.

Nothing wrong with bringing back tricks from the past.
    I do like the swipe functionality of the keyboard but imo, the trackpad still reduces the double tap to start selection step.
    But yes nothing like bringing back tricks from the past, given how many there were.
    09-20-18 11:37 PM
    For me it'd be a Key2 with Super AMOLED and a slight bigger screen and keyboard. That's about it. And a 4500mAh battery.
    The_Passporter likes this.
    09-21-18 03:58 AM
    Wonder if the key3 with had face recognition? Oh wait that might require a decent camera. NVM lol
    09-22-18 10:59 AM
    On a more serious note, I would like to see a larger LED RGB light like on the Passport. I never miss that notification cause it's so bright. The small LED they are implementing now are not as noticeable.
    anon(9188202) likes this.
    09-25-18 05:32 PM
    On a more serious note, I would like to see a larger LED RGB light like on the Passport. I never miss that notification cause it's so bright. The small LED they are implementing now are not as noticeable.
    Oh I absolutely second this.
    I want a big bright LED on the lines of the Z30/Passport/Classic.
    Also I absolutely hate the new way the LED lights up.
    I want it to blink. Just blink like the good old days.
    09-27-18 07:35 AM
    The Key3 needs a better camera (key2 camera is worse than the keyone. Give me one good camera instead of two bad ones like the key2) and water resistance. It needs a keyone like fingerprint scanner (again key2 fingerprint scanner is worse than key1's) it needs to retain all the good things the key2 has and of course a better processor and ram to keep up with the times) but a trackpad a la bold 9900 would totally rock. A removeable battery while you're at it and then you'd have the perfect phone.
    Gazza12 and johnb_xp like this.
    09-29-18 11:54 PM
    I would still prefer priv 2
    Trisk333 likes this.
    09-30-18 04:11 AM
    Nice design. Make it bit wider and taller to fit in 5" screen and make it more multimedia friendly with decent camera also in low lite for example like the xiaomi mi a2 and this would be the dream machine
    09-30-18 05:52 AM
    water resistance… A removeable battery while you're at it
    These two things plus a physical keyboard are not compatible, unless you want the phone to be huge and very expensive.
    09-30-18 08:24 AM
    plus a stylus - with new features than Galaxy and the other one
    09-30-18 09:06 AM
    Oh I absolutely second this.
    I want a big bright LED on the lines of the Z30/Passport/Classic.
    Also I absolutely hate the new way the LED lights up.
    I want it to blink. Just blink like the good old days.
    It also needs to rotate colors for all accounts in the Hub with unread messages and no timeout until the Hub has been opened.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    09-30-18 09:22 AM
    It also needs to rotate colors for all accounts in the Hub with unread messages and no timeout until the Hub has been opened.

Oh yes absolutely.
    Although truth be told, I don't really see that happening because I am not even sure they could do that in Android.
    But I think what I said is probably far more possible.

Z30STA100-2/10.3.3.2163
    09-30-18 10:36 AM
    Oh yes absolutely.
    Although truth be told, I don't really see that happening because I am not even sure they could do that in Android.
    But I think what I said is probably far more possible.

Z30STA100-2/10.3.3.2163
    Agreed.

09-30-18 10:37 AM
    I wonder if BlackBerry Mobile will eventually follow apple or keep the headphone jack
    10-11-18 11:49 AM
33 12