After the mercury launch, will you go dark again regarding crackberry presence?

You guys need a NY representative!
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    02-03-17 06:02 PM
    Hmmm...I sense ask Kevin forum coming up...

Posted via CB10
    gebco likes this.
    02-03-17 06:05 PM
    It's very nice that Kevin has surfaced again on CrackBerry to help keep everyone well informed during the BlackBerry to TCL transition, but he does also have a full time job with Mobile Nations.
    02-03-17 06:26 PM
    Join us in Barcelona on February 24th for a CrackBerry Meetup in Honor of our 10th Anniversary [RSVP now!]

JohnKCG -The one million dolars question Kevin, are you staying in crackberry for good or Just a few momments and go back to apple?

CrackBerry Kevin-I've already answered that question like 19x in the past 3 days. Tired of answering it. Let me write up a proper answer once on a forum thread or something, and then I can just link back to it all the time. But TL;DR, gonna be CBK! February I cleared my calendar so I can really go all in the site. I have a LOT of other responsibilities I have to commit too, so will maybe be a little less intensive come March, but will make sure I'm contributing regularly, Really want to see BB not only survive, but thrive, and with the new energy and team in BlackBerry Mobile I'm more excited than I've been in years.
    Matty likes this.
    02-03-17 09:20 PM
    He is just passing thru for the celebrations but hopefully he drops in more often now since he has been gone too long and everyone misses him

Blackberry Passport and Blue Classic
    02-03-17 09:27 PM
    Who cares, he called me "awesome" for keeping up the Legacy device vids with views and useage ^_^

-sent from a beautiful Bold 9900
    CrackBerry Kevin likes this.
    02-04-17 12:31 AM
    Better question: When will CrackBerry disappear?
    02-04-17 02:59 AM
    He's getting money for this...nothing wrong

#soon, later, later this year, fiscal year, commitment,...blablabla ~J.BlaBla Chen
    02-04-17 03:25 AM
    I don't know much about the guy,he created this site probably with the help of other colleagues,when blackberry's days were over he moved on. Now that crackberry turned 10 and the mercury's release is near he's tryin to ignite some fire on here to make things interesting again but I don't respect that much neither does I care.

I visit crackberry everyday to read news about blackberry n the threads too,got a lot of information about the brand from this site,will continue to do this. Don't care if he leaves or stay here, I'm getting the stuff that I need.

BabbuMaan_fanclub
    02-04-17 08:50 AM

Aren't you familiar with how the "corporate ladder" works?

If you don't put limitation on yourself, then there's no limit to what you could achieve.
    Why would anyone prefer to take a job working for someone else when they could own the company and have people work for them??
    The education is there for the taking. The ONLY thing stopping you is YOU! ( I say that generally speaking,, not you personally)

And ya know.... there comes an age when you should stop caring what kind of mobile device other people use. That age is 11
    And as far as feeling that you're being teased over a small, handheld mobile device that's really just a very advanced toy at this stage of the game???
    I'd categorize that somewhere around insecure and low self esteem.

Hey!!
    I'm the first to admit that I don't know much... and even if I did, I wouldn't know what to do with it!
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 02-04-17 at 05:35 PM.
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-04-17 05:16 PM
    I mean, I just dropped an editorial on the homepage at 2:30am, so that's commitment!

From the Editors Desk: Looking Back While Looking Forward | CrackBerry.com

The last few years have been crazy for me, but I think I've hit a spot of maturity / balance / get sh!t done attitude where I hope I can maintain my CB presence and not let any of my work duties / obligations slip. I'm going to go full out on CB in February, and definitely try and keep up a solid presence while Mercury launches. If I can find my rhythm (which I think I'll be able to), I will keep it up.

Bla1ze and Invictus0 like this.
    02-05-17 01:42 AM
    Glad you're visiting the site regularly for BB news and community! Trust me, the less you know about me the better. I'm kind of annoying the longer you get to know me for (my wife reminds me of that daily!).

I don't know much about the guy,he created this site probably with the help of other colleagues,when blackberry's days were over he moved on. Now that crackberry turned 10 and the mercury's release is near he's tryin to ignite some fire on here to make things interesting again but I don't respect that much neither does I care.

I visit crackberry everyday to read news about blackberry n the threads too,got a lot of information about the brand from this site,will continue to do this. Don't care if he leaves or stay here, I'm getting the stuff that I need.

BabbuMaan_fanclub
    02-05-17 01:44 AM
    You ARE Awesome!

Who cares, he called me "awesome" for keeping up the Legacy device vids with views and useage ^_^

-sent from a beautiful Bold 9900
    anon(9721108) and idssteve like this.
    02-05-17 01:44 AM
    I miss your long, infectiously passionate and extreme in-depth reviews. Hope you'll do the same treatment for Mercury--and BB Merah Putih (not hoping much with this one, but what the heck. It's still a Blackberry, after all).
    02-05-17 08:39 AM

Of course he will go dark. This is just a way to jump back in the spotlight for a short while because his gadget reviewer shtick didn't pan out. He'll be gone a month ( if not sooner) after the Mercury launches and be lined up for an iPhone 8. That my opinion so don't ban me Kevin like you did on your channel for saying that haha.
    02-05-17 10:57 AM
    I'm kind of annoying the longer you get to know me for (my wife reminds me of that daily!).
    Almost 10 years now. Soooo annoying.
    Carjackd and Matty like this.
    02-05-17 12:29 PM
    Oh. You're that guy @ray689. You're entitled to your opinion, but let me remind you per the terms and conditions of this site you accepted when you became a member, we reserve the right to ban people who don't follow them. Slander is one of those terms. I know you're saying this is your "opinion", so don't ban you, but having respect for members here, of which I am one, is also one of those terms.

Since you clearly have no respect for me based on your comments (here and previously on my BBM Channel), I probably *should* just ban you and would be completely entitled to do so. As much I appreciate that you have almost have 5k posts on the forums here, I don't have the time nor energy to deal with repeated ignoramus remarks. Not enough hours in the day and there's LOTS to do. I'm happy to have varying opinions on CrackBerry, and I'm fine with people not all loving CBK. That's totally fine and you *are* entitled to your opinion. But I take offence when you proclaim your opinion so strongly within this community with a complete lack of respect when you literally have no clue what the full story is.

Re: My KM channel for example. That was a prototype of how Mobile Nations could launch a persona-based, video-centric brand within Mobile Nations. I created literally 5 videos, then used that as the prototype to explain to Michael Fisher what we should do with him (fun fact, MrMobile was literally just the codename brand I used when working with him on it, but he loved it and it stuck). That KM experimenting turned into the much more awesome MrMobile channel which is now regarded as one of the best tech channels on YouTube, and now we've launched Modern Dad too. Doing high quality video and building out a proper youtube channel is a FULL TIME gig, something that I never would have had the time to do given all of my obligations/responsibilities. But I learn best when trying things myself so KM was time incredibly well spent. You just had no idea what the actual project was about.

Think we can get along going forward? Or would you rather I just ban you now and save us more exchanges?

Of course he will go dark. This is just a way to jump back in the spotlight for a short while because his gadget reviewer shtick didn't pan out. He'll be gone a month ( if not sooner) after the Mercury launches and be lined up for an iPhone 8. That my opinion so don't ban me Kevin like you did on your channel for saying that haha.
    02-05-17 12:41 PM
    02-05-17 12:54 PM
    Glad you're visiting the site regularly for BB news and community! Trust me, the less you know about me the better. I'm kind of annoying the longer you get to know me for (my wife reminds me of that daily!).
    Trouble in Paradise on the homefront...lol. Don't worry about the few disgruntled Fanboy's running around here, the majority are very Happy that your back and understand what getting a promotion at work means.

You and Bla1ze keep up the good work.

PS: if there's ever a IFA meet-up then keep me in mind.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-17 02:21 PM
    Oh. You're that guy @ray689. You're entitled to your opinion, but let me remind you per the terms and conditions of this site you accepted when you became a member, we reserve the right to ban people who don't follow them. Slander is one of those terms. I know you're saying this is your "opinion", so don't ban you, but having respect for members here, of which I am one, is also one of those terms.

Since you clearly have no respect for me based on your comments (here and previously on my BBM Channel), I probably *should* just ban you and would be completely entitled to do so. As much I appreciate that you have almost have 5k posts on the forums here, I don't have the time nor energy to deal with repeated ignoramus remarks. Not enough hours in the day and there's LOTS to do. I'm happy to have varying opinions on CrackBerry, and I'm fine with people not all loving CBK. That's totally fine and you *are* entitled to your opinion. But I take offence when you proclaim your opinion so strongly within this community with a complete lack of respect when you literally have no clue what the full story is.

Re: My KM channel for example. That was a prototype of how Mobile Nations could launch a persona-based, video-centric brand within Mobile Nations. I created literally 5 videos, then used that as the prototype to explain to Michael Fisher what we should do with him (fun fact, MrMobile was literally just the codename brand I used when working with him on it, but he loved it and it stuck). That KM experimenting turned into the much more awesome MrMobile channel which is now regarded as one of the best tech channels on YouTube, and now we've launched Modern Dad too. Doing high quality video and building out a proper youtube channel is a FULL TIME gig, something that I never would have had the time to do given all of my obligations/responsibilities. But I learn best when trying things myself so KM was time incredibly well spent. You just had no idea what the actual project was about.

Think we can get along going forward? Or would you rather I just ban you now and save us more exchanges?
    Struck a nerve I guess. First of all, because someone doesn't believe CBK is a long term thing here and you will be gone for iPhone (AGAIN) is not a sign of disrespect. And "slander" ? Really? But apparently any comment that doesn't consist of total praise (CBK, this place isn't the same without you, etc..) must mean the person is disrespectful and ignorant right? It's my viewpoint of what i see happening and if I'm wrong and CBK is around long term then I'll admit I was wrong.
    Anyways, go ahead and call me whatever you want and do whatever it is you feel you need to.
    02-05-17 02:27 PM
    CBK... glad to see you back on the site. There are always going to be differing opinions but I'm sure I can speak for the ENTIRE Crackberry community when I say "please don't bring back Kevin in yoga pants"!!!
    02-05-17 02:33 PM
    Trouble in Paradise on the homefront...lol. Don't worry about the few disgruntled Fanboy's running around here, the majority are very Happy that your back and understand what getting a promotion at work means.

You and Bla1ze keep up the good work.

“PS: if there's ever a IFA meet-up then keep me in mind”.

Posted via CB10
    PS: if there's an IFA meet up then keep me in mind.

And calling others disgruntled fanboys. Check ur name first “boy under armpit hypercity noise pollution” LOL Google it. Atleast I spoke the truth, though yeah he's a nice lad but why'd I care if he's back or not if I haven't seen or heard about him on crackberry for the past 4 years since I joined. DaDaDogg. Who advised that name anyway.

“Ikk gypsy rakhhi kaali,sootay di hobby paali”.
    02-05-17 02:39 PM
    Welcome home, Kevin.
    02-05-17 02:51 PM
    Kevin you didn't chose me as the winner in the giveaway contest of blue classic[youtube channel], so take that comment with a grain of salt.

“Ikk gypsy rakhhi kaali,sootay di hobby paali”.
    02-05-17 02:53 PM
    Welcome back indeed.

I'm hoping for more good podcast, filled with nostalgic CrackBerry goodness.

Will Adam and the other be joining?

Also, a nice video review and more videos for the CrackBerry Youtube would be epic.
    02-05-17 03:22 PM
48 12