01-08-13 06:08 PM
    WOWW! Looks pretty sexy!!Cant freaking waittt!!!! white BB10 and a white case! Oh yeaa!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-08-13 07:42 PM
    It's too bad, by the way the design looks, itl"ll cover the BB logo, and people will just think it's an iphone. I hope to see a better case design from bb instead.
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-08-13 07:54 PM
    Exactly.. Why is it convering the BB logo. Thats no cool.
    01-08-13 08:16 PM
    Some people don't want the logo to be seen. I think I'm going to wait for the n-series before making a decision
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-08-13 08:26 PM
    I guess that is playing safe because those who see the word BlackBerry will just oh I don't know.... Walk Away?
    01-08-13 08:29 PM
    I agree with all posts above, the logo should not have been covered. I hope other cases don't cover up the logo, otherwise I'm going naked
    01-08-13 08:29 PM
    Can't you get a case with the logo on it?
    01-08-13 08:53 PM
    I will be getting an OEM case.
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-08-13 08:56 PM
    I think the cases look great. I'm curious whether they'll interfere with the phone's nfc capability.
    01-08-13 08:57 PM
    I can see me getting one of these cases... and drilling a hole in the back for the BB logo

Si.
    anon(3896606) and BergerKing like this.
    01-08-13 09:01 PM

Like that wood grain one on the upper left.
    01-08-13 09:05 PM
    We can clearly see the Z10 cases, but if all the cases on display happen to be for BB10, then would the cases facing away from us be for the X10? From what we've seen so far of the X10 (which might just be the Dev Alpha C, seeming as the phone doesn't look entirely polished yet. In the leaks the back cover, for example, looks like a very cheap plastic.) it wouldn't match this case. Let's say however that the leaked device isn't final hardware, and may just be the Dev Alpha C or an early prototype. Is it possible Kevin just gave us a hint about the X10 having an upgraded camera with dual led flashes? Or perhaps there are 3 holes in the top of the case to allow for something else? The current leaks show the camera in the top left of the phone like in the Z10, but maybe things have changed to a camera in the top center?

What do you guys think? The other case is for some other non BlackBerry phone, or the X10 has been modified from what we've seen so far?
    01-08-13 09:06 PM
    I think the cases look great. I'm curious whether they'll interfere with the phone's nfc capability.
    Doubt it, a case doesn't affect my SIII on NFC.
    zyben likes this.
    01-08-13 09:06 PM
    Doubt it, a case doesn't affect my SIII on NFC.
    Or my 9900
    zyben likes this.
    01-08-13 09:14 PM
    We can clearly see the Z10 cases, but if all the cases on display happen to be for BB10, then would the cases facing away from us be for the X10? From what we've seen so far of the X10 (which might just be the Dev Alpha C, seeming as the phone doesn't look entirely polished yet. In the leaks the back cover, for example, looks like a very cheap plastic.) it wouldn't match this case. Let's say however that the leaked device isn't final hardware, and may just be the Dev Alpha C or an early prototype. Is it possible Kevin just gave us a hint about the X10 having an upgraded camera with dual led flashes? Or perhaps there are 3 holes in the top of the case to allow for something else? The current leaks show the camera in the top left of the phone like in the Z10, but maybe things have changed to a camera in the top center?

What do you guys think? The other case is for some other non BlackBerry phone, or the X10 has been modified from what we've seen so far?
    I think you are trying to look into it past the surface too much. It probably is just z10 cases for hardware that we have seen.
    01-08-13 09:16 PM
    I don't see a reason to have a Dev C when actual launch is in just 22 days..
    01-08-13 09:16 PM
    the keyboard device is not ready. they need a dev device just the same as l series for devs to test on.
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-08-13 09:19 PM
    The x10 hardware and software and being revealed January 30. The phone is not being released yet. Developers still need something for testing apps until the actual phone comes out.
    01-08-13 09:56 PM
    Can't you get a case with the logo on it?
    Remains to be seen...
    01-08-13 11:25 PM

Those cases are for a Galaxy SIII. Center camera with ports for the speaker and the flash to either side. Charging port on the bottom, holes for headphone jack and recording speaker up top, with power button ridge facing right.
    PlayBookUserMT likes this.
    01-08-13 11:29 PM
    So you want a case with a giant hole where the logo is?
    01-08-13 11:51 PM
    they look sexy; however, they must make room to show the BB logo or I won't buy. I want to use and flaunt the Z10 at the same time.LOL.
    01-09-13 02:16 AM
    So you want a case with a giant hole where the logo is?
    Apparently, just like many iPhone cases, ironically.
    01-09-13 11:52 AM
    Those cases are for a Galaxy SIII. Center camera with ports for the speaker and the flash to either side. Charging port on the bottom, holes for headphone jack and recording speaker up top, with power button ridge facing right.
    Are you being sarcastic? Because I doubt Kevin would showcase another competitor's accessories.
    01-09-13 12:28 PM
27 12