OH. MY. GOD.

I AM SOO PISSST OFF RIGHT NOW.

Just spent three hours driving around Winnipeg trying to buy a Freak'n Z30. Best Buy / Future Shop (St. James) were both showing ONE unit in inventory. Turns out it was a mis-appropriated DUMMY unit that they couldn't sell (it was the unit that runs the demo video, but wasn't out on display yet).

Telus had a FEW units, but they refuse to sell me out right (tried a few stores). I already have too many phone lines open, so can't sign up for new contracts.

So sad right now. So mad.

It will be mine though, oh yes, it will be mine.

PS. Dear Mods, Please don't infract me for my abusive language or tone on this post. I NEED TO FUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKENNNNN vent right now.
    Don't go hulk green on them. Unleash Kevzilla for Halloween if you don't get a Z30 soon.
    Kevin Michaluk get Z30 yet? He got an iPhone 5s on Day 1!-kevzilla.png

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.0.1725
    10-21-13 06:26 AM
    Nah bradu it's just saying that a thread like this.. should be done and over with...

How much can you beat a dead horse...

Bold came and called out Kevin.. Kevin came back a few times and replied and stated what he is doing. That's it.. done with... shouldn't be anything else to add, considering that Kevin explained his situation...

Member of Squircle of Trust!
    bradu1 and 00stryder like this.
    10-21-13 06:34 AM
    Nah bradu it's just saying that a thread like this.. should be done and over with...

How much can you beat a dead horse...

Bold came and called out Kevin.. Kevin came back a few times and replied and stated what he is doing. That's it.. done with... shouldn't be anything else to add, considering that Kevin explained his situation...

Well you should probably listen to your own words and stop commenting on this post buddy. Seriously.

Sent from my BlackBerry - remember me!
    10-21-13 07:18 AM
    There are reasons you weren't "invited for a beer".... Just sayin'...

Well you should probably listen to your own words and stop commenting on this post buddy. Seriously.

10-21-13 07:21 AM
    This thread is just funny. I'm all for loyalty and all but I mean, if I had the money, BB would still be my daily driver but I would certainly get an iPhone AND a windows phone just because I like gadget & electronics....and guess what, I'm pretty sure people that own & manage this site do too. And like I said before, how can you criticize something when you have not tried the competition.
    10-21-13 07:53 AM
    EXACTLY! Annnnnnd how can you criticize something when you have not tried the $1500 gold iphone. Lol

10-21-13 08:02 AM

Let's be realistic here...

Do we really care what phone Kevin Bla1ze, Adam, djreyes, James, really use in a daily basis?

Oh wait... I forgot Marcus Adolfsson, he owns all the sites. let's start a thread and ask him what he uses.... or maybe we should ask Andrew Carton since he's president of mobile nations...!!!?!?

Oh I know you guys are gonna turn around and say "well they aren't in the public eye and we don't care"

You guys do realize the reason Kevin spent that much on an iPhone was so he can rub it in Rene Ritchie face... And he did..

Kevin came here and explained himself. All of you who keep posting about why this and that... they are a tech blog get over it...

you guys know that for a while bgr was using a BlackBerry and made his money off that.. till he got connected with Apple.. and became the biggest apple fan boy? I remember him in the forums of blackberryos.com. BlackBerry could do no wrong for him just like kevin... but he started making money and forgot about BlackBerry.

Kevin can walk around town with all 4 handsets of every os if he wanted too.. are we to say why? No cause what he does in his private life is his thing.. now if he was being paid from BlackBerry to rock a BlackBerry and instead is caught with an iPhone.. then we can all make a big deal about it...

10-21-13 09:18 AM
    He was very helpful...though he had a very little patience for:
    Attachment 211690

I guess that must be what happened to him, a:
    Attachment 211692
    Pissed him off so much that he replied & got himself banned

This Makes Doctor "?" Very Sad
    http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte...4/sad_face.gif
    And the trolls continue, I was banned recently too for calling out hybrid.

Posted from my Z10
    bradu1 likes this.
    10-21-13 10:23 AM
    I'm just wondering where Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes (the OP) has went. Haven't seen him around here in 3 days. Hope he's ok.
    10-21-13 10:27 AM
    I'm just wondering where Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes (the OP) has went. Haven't seen him around here in 3 days. Hope he's ok.
    Watching and laughing ? ;p

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 10:33 AM
    Lol some people like to start stuff around here.
    They really don't care about the issue.
    Some people do this frequently, so you learn to ignore them.
    Is this one of those cases??
    You decide.
    10-21-13 10:37 AM
    The price of fame and fortune . Kevin has to have a life also.
    10-21-13 10:45 AM
    Banned perhaps?

#IchooseBlackBerry10 (BB#25)
    10-21-13 02:46 PM
    Banned perhaps?

#IchooseBlackBerry10 (BB#25)
    Nope, still around. Posted about #BBM4ALL earlier today.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 04:00 PM
189 ... 678