Always find it funny when people talk about 'fearless leaders' etc. Like someone else said, he's a blogger, in it for the money, its a job, etc. He's not a superhero.
    As an aside, he gets to see some cool stuff. If he has to keep his mouth shut about said cool stuff, then the only positive is for him and him alone, which is that he gets to see and maybe play with some cool stuff.
    For others who would live vicariously through him, thats actually a little sad, but oh well, different strokes for different folks.
    I don't really care if Kevin has seen a BB10 phone. I can't wait till I see one though.
    03-22-12 03:11 PM
    Always find it funny when people talk about 'fearless leaders' etc. Like someone else said, he's a blogger, in it for the money, its a job, etc. He's not a superhero.
    As an aside, he gets to see some cool stuff. If he has to keep his mouth shut about said cool stuff, then the only positive is for him and him alone, which is that he gets to see and maybe play with some cool stuff.
    For others who would live vicariously through him, thats actually a little sad, but oh well, different strokes for different folks.
    I don't really care if Kevin has seen a BB10 phone. I can't wait till I see one though.
    Who thinks he is a superhero? I only called him our leader because thats what it says on his bio am sure people dont actually believe he is their leader smile every once in a while it wont hurt you kid
    03-22-12 03:19 PM
    Not odd, as the difference is how the information was obtained. Had Kevin just stumbled upon a BB10 device and got a chance to poke around with it, or Joe Schmoe RIM employee leaked information to him, he's not under any obligation to adhere to a NDA (although the schmoe who just left his BB10 device laying around or leaked the information would be).
    Its pure Conjecture based on your assumption he has a NDA, which hasn't been stated.

So until a NDA is confirmed or suggested then avoid making things up

Question remains.. What was the device that he saw, When did he see it, what version of bb10 was it, what did it have installed
    03-22-12 03:32 PM
    Its pure Conjecture based on your assumption he has a NDA, which hasn't been stated.

So until a NDA is confirmed or suggested then avoid making things up

Question remains.. What was the device that he saw, When did he see it, what version of bb10 was it, what did it have installed
    Really? The whole thread is conjecture. At what point did I make anything up? The one constant is the point/purpose/intent of a non-disclosure agreement.
    03-22-12 05:01 PM
    waiting to see it first hand
    03-23-12 01:03 AM
    I personally don't think anyone has seen a BB10 device. Leaks all look fake and don't make any sense and always have the disclaimer 'things could change'. I'm sure RIM does extensive prototyping initially and wouldn't release these ad-like, photoshop leaks. RIM should release a flip-phone just so everyone is wrong. It'll be interesting to see the actual devices verses whats been on blogs like the one from verge and that iphone-slider-looking phone.
    03-23-12 02:23 AM
    Surely he will report... ASAP ... NDA is a strong legal rule.
    03-23-12 03:10 AM
    May be someone left it at a bar in a casing that makes it look like a P'9981. LOL
    03-23-12 02:08 PM
    im sure CBK has a standing NDA with RIM. and they just email him about what he can and cant talk about and when. the fact that Thorsten called him right away shows that RIM values his input and what he has done for the company in terms of input and fan base.
    john_v likes this.
    03-23-12 03:11 PM
    Kevin needs to leak this sh1t already

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 Device
    03-23-12 03:16 PM
    i have a question. is the actual NDA part of the NDA? i mean, are you allowed to even admit that you actually are under an NDA?
    03-24-12 11:13 AM
    i have a question. is the actual NDA part of the NDA? i mean, are you allowed to even admit that you actually are under an NDA?
    The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.

Sports Managers and Politicians say it best: I can neither confirm nor deny these claims...
    03-24-12 01:08 PM
    This happens all the time in video games. Ever notice when a high profile game like Call of Duty is released, all the reviews on MetaCritic pour in at the exact same time? That's NDA in action, folks.
    03-24-12 02:26 PM
    Brick Tamland: I read somewhere their periods attract LAWYERS. Lawyer can smell the menstruation.

Brian Fantana: Well, that's just great. You hear that, Ed? Lawyers. Now you're putting the whole station in jeopardy.

Classic.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-24-12 02:46 PM
    since they are giving out BB10 dev alpha phones at BB10 Jam, does it really make a difference? We will definitely see someone post a picture of it then.
    03-24-12 05:33 PM
    since they are giving out BB10 dev alpha phones at BB10 Jam, does it really make a difference? We will definitely see someone post a picture of it then.

I don't think the appearance of the handset will be anything to get excited about its the software on it that the devs need... Will probably just be some standard touch screen model with bb10 loaded ... Atleast that's what I think

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 Device
    03-24-12 05:59 PM
    Alright so I have a question for Kevin. Or anyone that would have an idea. What would you say that the size of the screen was on the dashboard screen (since it's supposedly an alpha BB10 device)? 4.1? 4.3?
    03-25-12 12:03 AM
    What do you call 10,000 lawyers at the bottom of the Ocean?
    03-25-12 12:05 AM
    A good start.....
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-25-12 12:10 AM
    I think he probably has NOT. imagine how hard it woud be for this guy to hold it in . besides he runs a tech blog, RIM wouldn't dare show him a copy

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    03-27-12 04:26 PM
    Did you know they are using lawyers as test animals now?

There are somethings even a rat won't do.

No lawyers were harmed during this message.
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    03-27-12 04:32 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD