I use a macbook pro..... My windows machine at home hasnt been turned on in months.... I use an ipad... Altho it was an impulse buy... Ive had it about 6 months and its novelty has worn off... Personally iOS is just not for me... I been using a BB for as long as i can remember... Never had a droid or iphone............ I use and support windows for work... If i could get my boss to get me a imac or mac pro for work i would use that and run windows virtually since i only need it for a few things during the day..... OSX is the way to go.... If iOS was more like OSX... Then this convo would be totally different
    Thanks! I know the two systems and I have my favourite features both in Macs and in PCs, but I'm still on a PC (when I bought my last one, Sony Vaios offered better specs for a much lower price, W7 seemed to be rather nice and I was a bit allergic to the sect attitude of iFans)...now, I don't know. There is some lack of innovation from Apple (it's not a good sign if you are already tired of a computer you didn't buy yet ) and it's not going to change this year, but W8 is really not for me. :-/
    Now what's keeping me really away from Mac is the famous ecosystem (seems like it's a huge advantage for everybody , but not for me), I feel like I get engaged with a brand and it's only the first step.
    P.S. I s it possible to work normally without activating Cloud? My experience is just prior to iCloud.
    01-08-13 03:16 PM
    Why do some people worry about what devices others carry/utilize?
    I could care less about what Kevin uses.
    I just know what I use... A BlackBerry.
    I'm sure Kevin is happy with that as the commander of this ship.

I wonder if inside the undergarment forums they debate whether it's better to wear Hanes or Fruit of the Loom?
    And... Get testy about it...
    01-08-13 03:23 PM
    Why do some people worry about what devices others carry/utilize?
    I could care less about what Kevin uses.
    I just know what I use... A BlackBerry.
    I'm sure Kevin is happy with that as the commander of this ship.

I wonder if inside the undergarment forums they debate whether it's better to wear Hanes or Fruit of the Loom?
    There are underwear forums?!?! Why did no one tell me?
    01-08-13 03:36 PM
    people attending nascar races where there are 43 competing teams get along better that people carrying different smartphones
    ahh lots of beer helps with that though lol
    JR A and pantlesspenguin like this.
    01-08-13 03:39 PM
    We have matured as a forum. No demanding Kevin's head on a platter.
    01-08-13 03:46 PM
    Some of my friends drive different cars than I do and have different TVs. Traitors, all of them.
    And may they all die a painful death!

Wait a minute, I have BlackBerry, Android, iOS, Windows, and Ubuntu here at my fingers tips. Curse me, I'm not talking to myself ever again.
    01-08-13 03:47 PM

Hehehehe......

I see what you did there....

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    MADBRADNYC and crazeee4u like this.
    01-08-13 04:01 PM
    There are underwear forums?!?! Why did no one tell me?
    LoL. That's funny.
    There are internet Buzbies interested in all topics.
    One rule... If it's posted on the internet it has to be true...
    Where did I read that... The internet.

For sh!ts & giggles I Googled quite a few of them.
    Here's a couple of examples...
    Men's Underwear Forum | Bulletin Board Discussion on Fanpop
    forum.screenprinters.net
    Why people are interested in others choices is beyond me.
    My recommendation... You do You.
    JR A likes this.
    01-08-13 04:02 PM
    No one is the enemy of BB and RIM. Completion is good all around. Just because Kevin has competitor products, doesn't mean he's not a fan of BB and RIM. He enjoys Apple products as well, again that doesn't mean he isn't a BB and RIM fan. I like iOS, Android and Windows Phone as well as BB.
    01-08-13 04:04 PM
    We have matured as a forum. No demanding Kevin's head on a platter.
    Sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh......don't jinx it......the thread is still young......

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    01-08-13 04:05 PM
    And may they all die a painful death!

Wait a minute, I have BlackBerry, Android, iOS, Windows, and Ubuntu here at my fingers tips. Curse me, I'm not talking to myself ever again.
    which version of Ubuntu?
    01-08-13 04:10 PM
    In laptops, it's windows or Mac. If your sick of windows then....

It's like voting for politicians, you end up voting for the one you hate the least.
    MADBRADNYC and magutwit like this.
    01-08-13 04:11 PM
    It's like voting for politicians, you end up voting for the one you hate the least.
    The Devil you know...
    01-08-13 04:21 PM
    he also has a Lumia 920.
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    01-08-13 04:22 PM
    he also has a Lumia 920.
    Oh Boy....
    You're really gonna get under someone's skin now.
    01-08-13 04:31 PM
    Oh Boy....
    You're really gonna get under someone's skin now.
    nothing wrong with owning multiple devices... I'm using a HTC 8X right now but have a 9900, iphone 4s, GSII, 2 (and a bunch of other old devices) playbooks and picking up a surface pro lol
    01-08-13 04:50 PM
    Kevin probably just gets a big laugh when people FREAK after seeing all his gadgets!
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    01-08-13 04:57 PM
    nothing wrong with owning multiple devices... I'm using a HTC 8X right now but have a 9900, iphone 4s, GSII, 2 (and a bunch of other old devices) playbooks and picking up a surface pro lol
    Wow. I think that's great!
    I have known nothing but RIM/BlackBerry devices for so many years.
    In fact I know nothing of other platforms at all currently. At all...
    I admit I did play with a SGS3 at T-Mobile and thought it was really nice.
    I just consider those with multiple devices more well rounded than I am regarding mobile devices.
    CairnsRock likes this.
    01-08-13 05:07 PM
    Thanks! I know the two systems and I have my favourite features both in Macs and in PCs, but I'm still on a PC (when I bought my last one, Sony Vaios offered better specs for a much lower price, W7 seemed to be rather nice and I was a bit allergic to the sect attitude of iFans)...now, I don't know. There is some lack of innovation from Apple (it's not a good sign if you are already tired of a computer you didn't buy yet ) and it's not going to change this year, but W8 is really not for me. :-/
    Now what's keeping me really away from Mac is the famous ecosystem (seems like it's a huge advantage for everybody , but not for me), I feel like I get engaged with a brand and it's only the first step.
    P.S. I s it possible to work normally without activating Cloud? My experience is just prior to iCloud.
    Yes, just dont activate it at set-up. You can also disable the app store requirement and get your programs from anywhere on the web. The mac isn't closed off at all like iOS, you can hack and tweak it all you want, just disable the security options that come on by default. The only thing I dont like about the mac coming from windows is that the file menu is always at the top and content changes depending on which window is selected, where as on windows 7 every window has its own file menu. Also, hyperdock is a must, it will give you window previews when you hover the icons like windows 7.
    01-08-13 05:14 PM
    Kevin carries an iphone 5 in his bag along with a MacBook and an iPad.-tester.jpg
    I think the tweet says it all...
    (Although, I think I know what brand the winner will be...)
    01-08-13 05:15 PM
    I thinks its funny how some people think you must chose sides, I myself in the past 2 years have had and used a Palm Pre Plus, Pre 3, Nokia e71x, Motorola Atrix, HTC Inspire 4g, HTC One X, HTC Surround, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Focus, Dell Venue Pro, Apple iPhone (4, 4S, and 5), Blackberry Torch 9810 and Blackberry Torch 9860. Cant wait to add BB10 to the list. I have 2 lines, and other than the iPhones being full time on one line, I'm averaging around 2-3 months with a different handset on the other line.
    01-08-13 05:22 PM
    Even though he has those devices and the iMac at his notorious stand up desk, etc....it is still clear where his allegiance lies. You can tell if you watch podcasts
    MADBRADNYC and anon(3896606) like this.
    01-08-13 05:32 PM
    Yes, just dont activate it at set-up. You can also disable the app store requirement and get your programs from anywhere on the web. The mac isn't closed off at all like iOS, you can hack and tweak it all you want, just disable the security options that come on by default. The only thing I dont like about the mac coming from windows is that the file menu is always at the top and content changes depending on which window is selected, where as on windows 7 every window has its own file menu. Also, hyperdock is a must, it will give you window previews when you hover the icons like windows 7.
    I will have to get hyperdoc then....

When it comes to devices, you need choices and alteratives and flexability.... Sticking to 1 and bashin another without even experiencing it is foolish.... Even tho I've been strickly BB for many years now, I've dealt with enough decices in the office supporting friends and coworkers with their iOS and Droid devices to know and appreciate my choice to stick with BB.. The only devices I have not had a chance to play with are the win phone 7 and 8 devices...

We need choice and diversity... It brings innovation and make one step their game up... With that said... #BB10 will decimate all
    Jonesy1966 likes this.
    01-08-13 05:59 PM
    #BB10 will decimate all
    Let's hope for solidifying some lost market share, total domination we'll hope for later
    01-08-13 06:05 PM
    Good for him eh. I would love to use a Mac book, but it's no compatible with my life eh. I've heard nothing but good things about it, besides the price eh=p which I don't find expensive at all.
    01-08-13 08:55 PM
103 1234 ...