It seems you've come over to the dark side Kevin..
    01-08-13 12:24 PM
    ... And prefers BlackBerry
    01-08-13 12:31 PM
    He also carries a playbook, white Bold 9900, Dev Alpha and is openly looking for a Black Porsche...He is the Mobile Nations CMO
    01-08-13 12:33 PM
    well, Apple sells great products, so i can see why he uses them
    i myself use a macbook pro, have an apple tv, etc.

still using a 9700 tho, can't wait for BB 10 !!
    should RIM ever stop producing smartphones, i'd probably buy an iPhone as well (just can't see myself getting an android/windows phone)

so... can't blame the guy - those are great devices, but BB 10 for me!!
    wish i could use things like iTunes, etc. on BB 10 as well.. : (
    Spencerdl and jesse_h like this.
    01-08-13 12:48 PM
    We should start calling him iBerry Kevin
    anon(4166778), Revampd and bdguru like this.
    01-08-13 12:49 PM
    He carries the Macbook because he says that he likes more the Apple laptops over the Windows ones (He actually wrote it in one of his editorials, can't remember which one...). The reason why he carries the iPhone, the iPad, the Lumia 920 and the Android phone is because he is the CMO of Mobile Nations and he has to use all those phones for a short period of time (2-3 months) to evaluate those units and share his opinions to the guys of each of the Mobile Nations sites (mentioned in other of his editorials, I think) . So,it is more of his job rather than a personal preference.

Now that you mention that he is an iFan, in his latest video (the one with the content of his backpack) he said that he prefer way better the BlackBerry headsets over the Apple ones, and he even said that we can compare each other and we will then know that the BB ones are better.

So I think he is not an iFan....
    SiR_JDM likes this.
    01-08-13 12:50 PM
    From a previous poll, a lot of Crackberrians have Mac laptops and iPads. That's reality.
    01-08-13 01:04 PM
    I wouldn't say he's "turned".

It's more of using what the "enemy" has to offer in order to gain perspective.
    bdguru likes this.
    01-08-13 01:04 PM
    It seems you've come over to the dark side Kevin..
    Wishful thinking,lol.
    He has many different phones he uses to compare to BB10, in fact he mentioned just a few days back how the BB10 blew the others away in speed of use, gettin things done. When Rene (iMore) is also impressed with BB10 you just know that the dark side may not be what some perceive it to be.
    BB12MX, jakie55, rickkel and 1 others like this.
    01-08-13 01:13 PM
    He's been on a "world tour" while waiting for BlackBerry 10. For a few weeks he was on iPhone. For a few weeks, Windows Phone. For a few other weeks, Android.

If you really think he's switched, listen to this:

iMore show 326: Because Apple hates you | iMore.com
    TomJasper and jakie55 like this.
    01-08-13 01:17 PM
    He's been on a "world tour" while waiting for BlackBerry 10. For a few weeks he was on iPhone. For a few weeks, Windows Phone. For a few other weeks, Android.

If you really think he's switched, listen to this:

iMore show 326: Because Apple hates you | iMore.com
    Lol, that will nipp it in the bud real quick.
    01-08-13 01:20 PM
    A good journalist explores all the options to present an informed perspective.
    01-08-13 01:23 PM
    On Crackberry, things get worse every day as the 30th of Jan approaches...)))

I'll tell you what happened to me one of these days. A family member used to have a BB and an iPhone 5 (+iPod,+iPad,+), but she lost her BB some weeks ago. When I told her I wanted to change a phone, she would ask me my very old beaten BB, if I buy any new phone.
    01-08-13 01:26 PM
    ... And?...
    01-08-13 01:27 PM
    From a previous poll, a lot of Crackberrians have Mac laptops and iPads. That's reality.
    Really? Could one of those share some ideas with me in some thread where it would be ok?
    Can't stand W8, think of going to Mac laptop (I know older macs better than recent ones).
    01-08-13 01:30 PM
    Ah, no, sorry...I confused everything, she would take my old BB if I buy any new phone. Sorry...
    David in Durham likes this.
    01-08-13 01:31 PM
    Over the past couple of years, I've seriously been wondering if being loyal to one company any company is really worth it. Companies are not customer friendly like they once were. Times have changed, its all about the money not the customers. IMO, its okay to have choices.....because I can remember when the Motorola grey brick was the only cell phone available.
    01-08-13 01:35 PM
    Ah, no, sorry...I confused everything, she would take my old BB if I buy any new phone. Sorry...
    Are you lost?
    01-08-13 01:36 PM
    Are you lost?
    There's been a little confusion, because I wrote one thing and remembered it wasn't exactly so when Scrid2000 answered me.
    The point was that there are people who would still love and want BB (even an old one), while enjoying iPhones.
    EsJayDee likes this.
    01-08-13 01:40 PM
    This thread is more about banter at Kevins bag of goodies, it's not meant to be taken seriously,lol. The OP is just having some light hearted fun.Relax.
    There's been a little confusion, because I wrote one thing and remembered it wasn't exactly so when Scrid2000 answered me.
    The point was that there are people who would still love and want BB (even an old one), while enjoying iPhones.
    01-08-13 01:46 PM
    A phone is not a marriage partner nor is it a child.
    Enjoying more than one phone does not mean you are the Anti Christ or his minion. Nor does it mean you eat kittens for breakfast.
    For the Mobile Nations team it's a requirement so that they can be informed and not boxed into one experience only. For some of us.....we're just geeks who enjoy tech.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    01-08-13 01:51 PM
    The way I read it, SCrid2000 was asking "And?" to the OP, not to you. I understood your first post perfectly, and I'm sure he did too.
    Last edited by TequilaAddict; 01-08-13 at 02:12 PM.
    01-08-13 01:51 PM
    Really? Could one of those share some ideas with me in some thread where it would be ok?
    Can't stand W8, think of going to Mac laptop (I know older macs better than recent ones).
    I use a macbook pro..... My windows machine at home hasnt been turned on in months.... I use an ipad... Altho it was an impulse buy... Ive had it about 6 months and its novelty has worn off... Personally iOS is just not for me... I been using a BB for as long as i can remember... Never had a droid or iphone............ I use and support windows for work... If i could get my boss to get me a imac or mac pro for work i would use that and run windows virtually since i only need it for a few things during the day..... OSX is the way to go.... If iOS was more like OSX... Then this convo would be totally different
    magutwit likes this.
    01-08-13 02:08 PM
    people attending nascar races where there are 43 competing teams get along better that people carrying different smartphones
    01-08-13 02:09 PM
    Some of my friends drive different cars than I do and have different TVs. Traitors, all of them.
    01-08-13 03:12 PM
103 123 ...