Yes Kevin please stop with this excessive blogging. You are making the rest of your minions look like slackers
    01-22-14 10:44 AM
    what is bloging?
    01-22-14 10:50 AM
    Kevin is doing a great job, hope he keeps it up!!
    01-22-14 10:56 AM
    Necesitamos que kevin escriba y escriba y escriba mas y mas y mas es como una droga revisar el crackberry unas 20 veces al dia, cuantas veces lo revisas tu?
    01-22-14 11:31 AM
    Necesitamos que kevin escriba y escriba y escriba mas y mas y mas es como una droga revisar el crackberry unas 20 veces al dia, cuantas veces lo revisas tu?
    La verdad es que yo no paso ni siquiera quince minutos sin chequear CB!!!! Te digo que hasta en las juntas en el trabajo, cuando me aburro, chequeo CB!!!

Y si, me gusta cuando nos escribe. Pero me imagino que con sus nuevas responsabilidades le debe de quedar poco tiempo.
    01-22-14 11:58 AM
    Kevin is doing a great job, hope he keeps it up!!
    Who is Kevin?
    01-22-14 12:06 PM
    This is EASILY the best thread I have ever seen in CrackBerry's forums. I love it. Bookmarking it. Going to refer to it anytime somebody gives me a hard time for not blogging enough or whenever I feel I need a vacay

Also, am totally going to work on a post about socks.

Love you guys and gals!
    that sox...
    01-22-14 12:14 PM
    Notice the correlation between Kevin blogging more and more photos of Kevin appearing on the homepage?! It's sooo annoying! Why does he do that?!

Answer: Because we have a ton of stock photos we've taken over the past couple of years (NYC, etc. etc.) and they're at my finger tips and soo much faster to post.

Also, if people send us in awesome photos I will gladly use them. But me no have time to take photos all day long because me have work to do.

See here: Calling the CrackBerry Community: We want to feature YOUR awesome photos in our articles! | CrackBerry.com

coldRooster likes this.
    01-22-14 12:25 PM
    La verdad es que yo no paso ni siquiera quince minutos sin chequear CB!!!! Te digo que hasta en las juntas en el trabajo, cuando me aburro, chequeo CB!!!

Y si, me gusta cuando nos escribe. Pero me imagino que con sus nuevas responsabilidades le debe de quedar poco tiempo.
    Podemos servirle de traductores a Kevin para que sus blogs sean poliglotas.

Posted from my flagship Z30 10.2.1.1925
    01-22-14 02:05 PM
    Who is Kevin?
    Please see eight posts before yours.
    01-22-14 03:29 PM
    Notice the correlation between Kevin blogging more and more photos of Kevin appearing on the homepage?! It's sooo annoying! Why does he do that?!

Answer: Because we have a ton of stock photos we've taken over the past couple of years (NYC, etc. etc.) and they're at my finger tips and soo much faster to post.

Also, if people send us in awesome photos I will gladly use them. But me no have time to take photos all day long because me have work to do.

See here: Calling the CrackBerry Community: We want to feature YOUR awesome photos in our articles! | CrackBerry.com

If the photos of Kevin stop, so do my visits to CB

Consider this like a ransom note.
    angieberry10 likes this.
    01-22-14 03:31 PM
    Blog blog blog more I want to hear more

C002C4374 HD wallpapers
    01-22-14 03:39 PM
    3 NEW blog posts from Kevin today! WTF!?!?

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 04:41 PM
    This is EASILY the best thread I have ever seen in CrackBerry's forums. I love it. Bookmarking it. Going to refer to it anytime somebody gives me a hard time for not blogging enough or whenever I feel I need a vacay

Love you guys and gals!
    Keep blogging dude, I'm really enjoying your articles!
    01-22-14 04:47 PM

Love you guys and gals!
    Socks?
    What happened to the yoga shorts?
    01-22-14 05:37 PM

You seem to post or link alot to pictures that members put up. I remember one time I modified my playbook case and was stoked to see it displayed in your blog feed.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 06:34 PM
    Little beknowns to us, Kevin actually has a robot that churns these blogs out...it's not him, ladies and gentlemen...

Or a ghost writer...

Which explains why he has time to buy so many phones..
    01-22-14 07:10 PM
    I'm sorry, however, I really felt the need to change that.

Little beknowns to us, Kevin actually has a robot that churns these blogs out...it's not him, ladies and gentlemen...

Or a ghost writer...

Which explains why he has time to buy so many PHON.ES!!..
    01-22-14 07:15 PM

Love you guys and gals!
    Thanks!!! Do i get a prize?
    01-23-14 01:39 AM
    Speaking of clothes, is there any chance crackberry will start selling stuff with the brand on it?

I would buy a crackberry mug....

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 07:33 AM
    Well I like the fact Kevin is blogging more, as I don't want to see another type of sexy and I know it video popping up in 2014.
    01-23-14 05:23 PM
    OP, for a while, Kevin wasn't writing hardly at all so I'm glad he is. It's boring without him.

Photo a Day Channel: C002B5A07
    Speedygi likes this.
    01-23-14 06:13 PM
    OP, for a while, Kevin wasn't writing hardly at all so I'm glad he is. It's boring without him.

Photo a Day Channel: C002B5A07
    Yes I agree! But you're missing the point.

My question is WHY? What did Chen twll him over lunch that his not telling us. Inside information I think!

No wonder Kevin bought additional BBRY shares recently.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 07:48 PM
    We barely saw Kevin in the second half of 2013...glad to see him still alive.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 08:09 PM
    I feel like Mayor Ford and CB is my crack. CB is the first app I open everyday and the last one I check before I go to bed. Help!!, I may end up in a stupor of fatigue brought by flick-to-refresh.

Posted on CB10 using Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925
    01-23-14 09:03 PM
59 123