hmm I think she just meant she hates phones in general (I do too though I love my BB) because it makes you contactable. I hate people contacting me lol. Rather I think it shows she is a blackberry user rather than hater!!
    How did you even manage to find this thread? It can't possibly be indexed by google :0
    peter9477 likes this.
    04-23-13 01:22 AM
    2007 called, they want this thread back.
    peter9477 likes this.
    04-23-13 01:33 AM
    From: Keira Knightley BlackBerry Hate - Keira Knightley - Celebrity News and Gossip

Keira Knightley hates high-tech modern gadgets. "I hated my mobile," Keira said. "It would ring and then I realized I didn't want to talk to anyone. So I would press ignore." The 22-year-old 'Pirates of the Caribbean' and 'Bend It Like Beckham' actress once bought a brand new BlackBerry so she could receive e-mails and calls but Keira tells Elle magazine she chucked it into the ocean but then realized it wouldn't be good for the environment.

"I then went, Oh my God, I want to be eco-friendly but I've chucked a BlackBerry into the sea." Keira said she did try and retrieve it, she said: "So I fished around but couldn't find it anywhere, so I had to leave it."

Why Keira, why?! You almost made me hate Pirates of the Caribbean....almost.
    This makes her sound like a stuck up princess, stupid too
    04-23-13 01:38 AM
    lol 2007 ok good for her.We kind of got much more cooler higher profile users than keira knightly chick.
    04-23-13 05:55 AM
    lol 2007 ok good for her.We kind of got much more cooler higher profile users than keira knightly chick.
    Do we?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 06:05 AM
    Keira Knightley, like many other actors and actresses are stupid and ignorant people. They talk about eco friendly then jump on their private plane for a coffee run. Or use the V12 parked outside for the ride.

Taking them remotely serious, I would never. The are always acting.
    04-23-13 06:21 AM
    Keira Knightley, like many other actors and actresses are stupid and ignorant people. They talk about eco friendly then jump on their private plane for a coffee run. Or use the V12 parked outside for the ride.

Taking them remotely serious, I would never. The are always acting.
    Actually you know nothing about celebrities other than what the media wants you to think

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 06:38 AM
    And I've always hated her acting go figure...

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 08:19 AM
    Yet another example of 'reporters' taking info out of context. This article does not say that she hates BlackBerry but loves another brand, it says she hates the idea of mobile phones in general. She bought a BlackBerry because it is the best option for someone like her, but didn't like it (which she already thought). The key point here is that she didn't own a smartphone before or after the BlackBerry, meaning it is not BlackBerry that she hates... but smartphones in general bc they are disturbing.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 10:49 AM
    Screw Keira Knightley

Literally
    04-23-13 10:58 AM
    Who cares?

Posted from my ZED10
    04-23-13 11:14 AM
    Who cares?

Posted from my ZED10
    Apparently you as you took the time to visit the thread

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 11:35 AM
    Apparently you as you took the time to visit the thread

Posted via CB10
    I was expecting someone to say this. Took me 5 seconds to reply. Again, who cares though? People getting sensitive over trivial things.

Posted from my ZED10
    04-23-13 11:52 AM
    I was expecting someone to say this. Took me 5 seconds to reply. Again, who cares though? People getting sensitive over trivial things.

Posted from my ZED10
    The time you took is irrelevant. You still cared enough to make a response over the subject

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 12:53 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD