Okay - so this is the problem:

I have crappy mobile network at home, so whenever im home - i switch off my mobile network and connect to my home wifi to surf the internet on my bold 9900.

But for a few days now, i've noticed that if i switch off my mobile network and try to surf the internet, it wont let me and it'll give me a message saying "Cannot visit the webpage when radio is turned off, please turn the radio on and try again".

If i turn the radio on, then its not going to help me because i dont get any mobile network at home and thus - no data (even though i have unlimited data on my plan)!

I dont know why, but this has just started a few days ago and i dont know how to fix it. I went through all the settings - and zilch.

I was always able to surf the internet with just my wifi connected to my home internet. Maybe its the new bb software update that i installed right before this started and its got some bugs?

Any advice??
    05-09-13 05:53 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

Have you tried a simply 30 second battery pull (without turning the device off)? Failing that, you might have to reload the most CURRENT OS by your carrier...
    05-09-13 07:58 PM
    When its says for you to turn on your radios on, is your wifi signal persent? are you still conected to wifi?
    05-10-13 01:47 AM
    When its says for you to turn on your radios on, is your wifi signal persent? are you still conected to wifi?
    Yeah, my wifi is on and connected to my home network when I try to surf the web. But it won't let me surf until I have my mobile network on, which is a problem because that won't help me since I have very bad mobile network in my apartment (basement apartment, that's why).
    05-10-13 06:24 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

Have you tried a simply 30 second battery pull (without turning the device off)? Failing that, you might have to reload the most CURRENT OS by your carrier...
    I havent tried that, but i'll give it a shot. Thanks!
    05-10-13 07:26 AM