I do hope someone can help me. Each time I restart my BBerry, I end up with Flickr, MySpace, MSNMessenger, and another social networking programme. What's bizarre is that I haven't installed ANY of these programmes! What gives? I blame BBerry App World so I uninstalled it but it has happened since then. I have deleted the "service books" for these apps numerous times to no avail. Can someone help me? It's driving me bonkers! Everytime I restart my phone, there they are!

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on the situation!
    05-05-09 03:47 PM
    Because your carrier pushes the service books to your phone. Can't do anything about it except move them into a folder named "junk" and just hide it. That's what I do.
    05-05-09 03:57 PM
    All you are deleting are the shortcuts to download the actual apps. Your cell carrier added these shortcuts to their service books, and each time they are sent to your phone, they get put back. So do as Forever29, suggested, and put them in a folder called Junk, and hide the folder, that way you won't see them again, unless you change your Themes.
    05-05-09 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD