Hi all I am new to making a post but I thought now would be a perfect time for all of your help!!

I have been chatting to a friend of mine who says that he thinks I should step up to the Tour. I have just ordered new all black housing (except the main keys around the track ball as I cannot find them in all black for an 8320 model) for my curve and he suggested that he would change it for me so that it is a fresh new look to sell.

He would then get it on ebay, sell it and then sell me a new Tour for whatever the difference.

Can anyone drop me some advice about the two? I know a lot of people LOVE their curves and I am pretty attached as well but I've also heard a lot of good things about the Tour.

Oh, my contract with Rogers is also ending next July so if I wanted to switch companies I was thinking I guess I would just buy a phone with a contract then re-sell? Or sell my tour (and get a Bell Tour with the contract), because I was thinking of switching to Bell and I don't think they have the SIM cards like Rogers do they? I really don't know haha, that may sound entirely confusing. Again all info. is appreciated!

Thanks guys
    08-23-09 11:01 AM
    Go for the tour! Curve is a good device too. If you feel the need for more then try out the tour if you can afford it! If not you got a plenty good device already.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 12:54 PM
    4 times the memory of the curve, 3.2 mp camera, high res screen... Go for it!!

08-23-09 12:57 PM
    I would move up to the tour because of better camera, memory, and speed!

If I were you I would just buy the Tour with no contract and then unlock the Tour and plugin your Rogers SIM card and use it for the rest of the year on Rogers.

Next July when your contract is up, then you can decide if you want a new BB in market next July and if you need to switch service provider. If not, then continue with Rogers on month-to-month with your current features and just wait to see when you are fed up with Rogers and move to a new service proivder.
    08-23-09 01:12 PM
    Hi all I am new to making a post but I thought now would be a perfect time for all of your help!!

I have been chatting to a friend of mine who says that he thinks I should step up to the Tour. I have just ordered new all black housing (except the main keys around the track ball as I cannot find them in all black for an 8320 model) for my curve and he suggested that he would change it for me so that it is a fresh new look to sell.

He would then get it on ebay, sell it and then sell me a new Tour for whatever the difference.

Can anyone drop me some advice about the two? I know a lot of people LOVE their curves and I am pretty attached as well but I've also heard a lot of good things about the Tour.

Oh, my contract with Rogers is also ending next July so if I wanted to switch companies I was thinking I guess I would just buy a phone with a contract then re-sell? Or sell my tour (and get a Bell Tour with the contract), because I was thinking of switching to Bell and I don't think they have the SIM cards like Rogers do they? I really don't know haha, that may sound entirely confusing. Again all info. is appreciated!

Thanks guys
    No brainer. Tour option wins in a landslIde.

08-23-09 01:15 PM
    Thanks everyone, all very helpful! The Tour sounds good to me

Now I'm very excited I just want it!!
    08-23-09 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD