Well, I've just checked other threads and found it has been around for a while, but I just got this email from a company called S4BB titled "Kama Sutra for BlackBerry - The Reference Book for Women, Love and Sex".

Hello

Just today we released two versions of Kama Sutra for BlackBerry� Smartphones. Both books, the English Edition as well as the French Edition, provide you the opportunity to learn about all spiritual and physical facets of love and love making.

Do your wife, girlfriend or all women on the planet a favor.
    Get Kama Sutra Now!

Kama Sutra for BlackBerry
    The Kama Sutra written by Vatsyayana takes you back to ancient India, where sexuality was an integral part of life and an avenue to spiritual bliss. More than just a pillow book, the Kama Sutra is a guide to the labyrinth of sexual etiquette, from how to bathe before meeting a lover to how lovers should entertain each other after making love. Admittedly, the text is dated and culture bound in places; it can be chauvinistic, bizarre, and even violent.

Of course, the Kama Sutra also includes detailed descriptions about sexual positions and techniques for what it is famous for in the western world. Not all of them are recommended for unskilled part-time lovers. Finally, everybody will recognize why this book, despite being already 2000 years old, was never out-dated.

Including eBook Reader
    Free BlackBerry� eBook Reader included.
    High Quality Fonts for better Readability.
    Multi-Bookmarking Support.
    Multi-eBook Support. Easy Trackball, Trackpad and Touch Screen scrolling.
    Reading Progress Indicator.
    Hotkey Page Navigation: Top, Bottom, Page Up, Down.
    Improved Installation Process.

Every of our products comes with a 30 day value back guarantee. To get more information click here!
    I don't know about you, but I don't understand why the BB would get this eBook. Someone care to clarify? I must admit, I did chuckle at it.
    01-18-11 08:33 PM
    There's a market for everything. Basic law of econ [not really, but you get the point]
    01-18-11 08:47 PM
    I don't know about you, but I don't understand why the BB would get this eBook. Someone care to clarify? I must admit, I did chuckle at it.
    It exists to lay to rest the old and tired argument that BB apps are useful while
    those for other platforms are stupid. Anything else I can help you with
    01-18-11 08:53 PM
    It exists to lay to rest the old and tired argument that BB apps are useful while
    those for other platforms are stupid. Anything else I can help you with
    Yes actually
    How good at sex will I become from reading it?
    Does it increase my chances of getting a girlfriend? If so, by how much?
    01-18-11 08:54 PM
    Do your wife, girlfriend or all women on the planet a favor.

Very funny! Esp. "or all women on the planet"!!!!!!!!
    01-18-11 08:56 PM
    Well it has been around since about the 13th century. (Just guessing). But it is really old! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-11 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD