As the title suggests, I just want to say thanks to all those who have put their time and effort into producing BB10 apps for us all. With all the negative news around it's worth remembering those who have supported the platform as opposed to those who point blank refused to sometimes out of pure ignorance, it would seem (*cough, cough*, we know who you are!).

So, thank you devs, I hope you're making a few quid/bucks along the way. I've downloaded all sorts of stuff in the last 6 months which I just couldn't be bothered with on OS7 as the damn thing would crash or require rebooting every time you got any sort of upgrade.

Lastly, a quick thanks (as apparently they read this stuff!) to those at Waterloo who made BB10 possible. It is, without doubt, the best UI I have ever come across. I've never owned an iPhone, WP or Android phone but I have played with them and had people show me what they can do. IMHO BB10 knocks spots off the lot. Speed, efficiency, no lag. And on lower specs than an Android phone? How is it all possible? It's called EFFICIENCY. No need for bigger specs if your OS is so damn good!

Won't make any difference, would just drive up the costs for no reason!

To you I would say this - You've made something very special and you've been let down by a board who couldn't sell oxygen to a drowning man.

Personally, I love my Z10. The vast majority of my colleagues in our company have switched and they love it too. In fact, everyone I know who has one (plus a Q10) thinks the phone is incredible. And, would you believe, due to their experience another 2 members of our team are ditching their current phones, for a shiny new Z10 - and both are that keen they are buying out their contracts to do so. And there'll be more!

In summary, as I said before, THANK YOU!
    09-04-13 04:49 PM
    Well said!!
    Bravo!!!
    And thank you from me as well!!
    09-04-13 05:09 PM
    Whole heartedly agree with the above. The devs and testers at BBRY in Waterloo, Ottawa, Germany, Sweden and Singapore, you've done an amazing job over the last year or so! Keep up with the motivation and the drive to make BB10 something truly different in the narrow minded market place that the smartphone world has become of late!
    09-04-13 05:16 PM
    This is just what we need. I would like to thank these people too.

Great post op!

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 05:52 PM
    I want to express 47,000 thank you's to a certain dev...
    BBrickk and Etios like this.
    09-04-13 05:57 PM
    Thank you devs!! You deserve all the best.

Posted via Z10 STL100-3 using CB10. Fido, Toronto.
    09-04-13 06:03 PM
    Very well said!... it is refreshing to find such a post as yours. many of us are very grateful for our beloved BB10, I for one carry both Q and modified Z proudly ~ and I too very much thank the devs supporting our platform! In a time of great blackberry uncertainty the faithful must stand strong and evangelize the truly delicious nature of our platform. Thanks for posting this.

Lilly's hand stitched Frankenstein Z10 powered by OS 10.2 .0.1443
    09-04-13 06:06 PM
    Nice, Biggly. And ditto that -- even to S4BB. So what if so many apps came from one outfit (I'm pretty sure it's not just one guy). If they're that committed to the platform, you'd have to think it's going to attract the interest of a few other devs. And that can't be a bad thing.

So there.
    shaleem likes this.
    09-04-13 06:08 PM
    Very well said!... it is refreshing to find such a post as yours. many of us are very grateful for our beloved BB10, I for one carry both Q and modified Z proudly ~ and I too very much thank the devs supporting our platform! In a time of great blackberry uncertainty the faithful must stand strong and evangelize the truly delicious nature of our platform. Thanks for posting this.

Lilly's hand stitched Frankenstein Z10 powered by OS 10.2 .0.1443
    Refreshing but ignored unfortunately as the masses gather to feast on the corpse...

But, here's a funny thing. What if they're actually wrong?

This message was sent to you from the greatest touch screen keyboard EVER made.

Z10.

Feel it, Swipe it, Love it. BlackBerry Z10...
    09-05-13 05:03 PM
    Well, after the events of the last 48 hours I thought I would unashamedly give this a BUMP!
    09-30-13 05:06 PM
    We seem desperate. BlackBerry 10 devices are the best for sure. But we need to figure out how to change perception of consumers. We need some big partners as soon as possible. Don't go private. We should fight on.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 05:18 PM
    Cheers. I have a ton of apps on this phone and buy more every day. I have way more apps than i'll ever use in this phone's life span.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 07:45 PM
    Very big thank you.
    09-30-13 07:48 PM
    thank you devs!

i don't mind paying for apps, as long as it's a good app!
    09-30-13 09:02 PM
    Thanks to all the BB10Devs!! QNX is just another misunderstood and under-appreciated OS that a lot of people just don't get it. Thanks for adding to the BB10 experience. Those that miss out just don't know what they are missing.....too bad
    09-30-13 09:57 PM
    As the title suggests, I just want to say thanks to all those who have put their time and effort into producing BB10 apps for us all. With all the negative news around it's worth remembering those who have supported the platform as opposed to those who point blank refused to sometimes out of pure ignorance, it would seem (*cough, cough*, we know who you are!).
    Your absolutely welcome.

I've spoken with many other developers, and although the media can be disheartening - I've never seen an indie dev community stronger. Edit: my chat groups now encompass over 100 junior and experienced BB10 developers.

BlackBerry and it's fans put a lot of faith in us over the last two years. And I speak for many of us when I say we are happy to repay the favour. .

We continue to build for BlackBerry - and we are proud of it. Ain't going nowhere anytime soon!

Posted via CB from my LE
    BlackStormRising and CMcRob like this.
    09-30-13 10:21 PM
    keep them comming
    09-30-13 10:36 PM
    I'd like to extend this positive post by asking everyone to leave a positive review for your favourite apps in BB World. Many use and enjoy, but we can all contribute.
    09-30-13 10:48 PM
    Night ports . JK

Seriously the blackberry appworld quality is quite strong as long as you avoid android ports + app generator apps.

Those excluded the quality is incredible in my opinion.

Posted via CB from my LE
    09-30-13 10:55 PM