I just thought of this and it's funny how it sounds. You're sitting on your living room couch watching TV and an ad pops up with the iPhone 5 showing iOS 7. Towards the end of the commercial you see 'Keep Moving'. How would feel after seeing this??? They already stole so much from 'other' platforms but tell me what you think. Remember this is only a thought. Let's keep this on a mature level.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10 #BlackBerryforLife #KeepMoving
    06-12-13 08:54 AM
    I wouldn't mind it. The Keep Moving slogan is horrible in my opinion. Whenever I see a BlackBerry ad with Keep Moving I just think of Keep Waiting. BlackBerry keeps us waiting. BlackBerry users may keep moving, but the company keeps us waiting.

I still remember how funny it was seeing all the people in my time line counting down the days till BB10. Every single day for weeks. Even this website did a count down. The day arrived and us folks in the US found out that we still had several more weeks of waiting after the "launch". I still see people waiting for a 10.1 update. I am still waiting for headless applications so I can finish an app I'm writing. Keep waiting for Instagram, it's coming soon. Keep waiting for the day when mobile computing will save us all from our laptops. Just #KeepWaiting

Tools not toys was a better slogan lol

Typed on my Dev Alpha C, Posted Via CB10
    06-12-13 09:15 AM
    Well said Saiga

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 10:31 AM