I keep asking my hubby if they know when they will be getting shipment - Best Buy Mobile in Ontario - and he keeps saying no. The training for it is 'available' online and the managers got introduced it a couple of months ago - but the sales associates haven't been required to take the training yet.

I have taken to following his boss on twitter to make sure he isn't trying to 'surprise' me. This is what waiting for BB10 has reduced me to.
    01-26-13 10:43 AM
    @blackberryscoop tweeted earlier this week promo stuff for some canadian carriers were being shipped, that promo material was mentioning a february 5th availability. I don't have that tweet here right now, but I remember he mentioned at least Rogers in it. He also said something about the first BB10 device shipments, which should happen soon.
    just spoke to a Bell rep.....january 31!!-img_00000055.jpg
    01-26-13 09:11 PM
    Feb 5, just got an email as far as opening times for stores. I can't say more but it's definitely Feb 5.

I had to get the red SGS3...garnet is my birthstone! Excuses sent via Tapatalk 2
    howarmat and LazyEvul like this.
    01-29-13 04:16 PM
    Feb 5, just got an email as far as opening times for stores. I can't say more but it's definitely Feb 5.

I had to get the red SGS3...garnet is my birthstone! Excuses sent via Tapatalk 2
    Hope your correct...I can live with that!!
    Thanks

"I had to throw my 4s in the river cuz BB10 was released Feb 5"
    Last edited by Shanerredflag; 01-29-13 at 05:08 PM. Reason: spelling
    01-29-13 04:22 PM
    Hope your correct...I can live with that!!
    Thanks
    When it comes to Bell, I don't think anyone else on this forum would be more trustworthy than her
    Shanerredflag and reeneebob like this.
    01-29-13 04:28 PM
    Aw shucks.

01-29-13 04:42 PM
    wait wasnt confirmed yesterday it was feb 5th?
    confirmed by who?

there was one leaked or doctored photo of a document stating FEB 5th, as there was also one stating JAN 30th 5pm.

until it is said by Thor himself, it is not 'confirmed'.

hopefully a date will be confirmed tomorrow.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    01-29-13 05:05 PM
32 12