RIM seems to be on a roll thinking of and putting out new devices on the market. Don't get me wrong this is great but I am kinda hoping they really sit down and work diligently on a new great, stable, homerun right out of the ballpark OS.

Again don't get me wrong, RIM I think makes a good OS, but I kind of have a gut feeling that they are more focused on the device hardware than OS.

What you guys think?
    06-18-09 11:26 PM
    Hi again :-)

RIM did hire developers from Apple and Microsoft.. Has got to tell you something, no?
    06-18-09 11:27 PM
    I thought of the same thing. But then I thought, Hmmm... RIM, a million dollar corporation, they must have plenty of money to have plenty of people. They could have each group working on different things.
    06-18-09 11:39 PM
    I can bet you most of that money is being funneled into intensifying market presence with much larger marketing campaigns on new devices and of course on developing and expanding their model lineup.

The smartphone wars are in full swing. That's why I am saying I think RIM needs to refocus some of that energy into a really awesome OS.
    06-18-09 11:46 PM
    I can bet you most of that money is being funneled into intensifying market presence with much larger marketing campaigns on new devices and of course on developing and expanding their model lineup.

The smartphone wars are in full swing. That's why I am saying I think RIM needs to refocus some of that energy into a really awesome OS.
    Couldn't agree more.
    06-19-09 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD