identi.ca is basically the open source version of twitter, filled with technology enthusiasts and geeks, i'm surprised they haven't changed the way twitter has and it's unimagineable how many use it besides twitter. I'm with #teamnobody but I do support #teamblackberry since I have one and i'm satisfied with it working and doing what I need it to do. If I wasn't satisfied, I would be broke and in piles of debt.

/offtopic

Can people who use ubertwitter, or future users, let the Developer team know and push for the changing of the API to use identi.ca? Cause I really miss using that allot (when I go over my tweet limit that is, or sometimes taking a break from twitter) and being able to switch between that at will, will satisfy me more. It would be great to get more than just me to push and get that one feature back into the app as soon as possible. I miss that feature allot. It takes more than one to push it back in time for the next release to include it.

/offtopic

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-11 10:09 PM
    At the rate that RIM is progressing with tech, you can bank that next year's playbook will be overshadowed by every other tablet out there. As for smartphone, well expect to see Android having 3'000x the specs on their worst specced Android of next year in comparison to BlackBerry's best specced of 2050... Sorry to break it to you, but that's the way it's going. RIM need to change, NOW. Or else they won't just become like Palm, they'll become worse, they'll go bust, and be forced to fork out fines for billions upon billions of pounds.

Oh and for the record, that tweet is USELESS to me. Canada/US only. Way to shove a big middle finger up to the rest of the world, that you are focusing on in your 10yr plan.
    The rest of the world apparently loves the crap they are pushing and they are growing outside of North America. In North America they are not looking so hot, especially with the iPhone coming out soon on another carrier. Apple got 25% share with just AT&T and one phone. If they don't turn their heads now back to the North American market and try, then investors won't be happy. Don't worry the rest of the world will love what they release here a year or two later. I'm sure the UK will get some love too since between the US, Canada and UK, that's 54% of their business. US is 34%.
    01-11-11 05:52 AM
    That's the problem; RIM and the carriers are going to have to start giving away BB's in order to get rid of them...sigh.
    01-11-11 11:29 PM
    I smell a cdma torch to steal iphone's thunder.
    01-12-11 01:04 AM
    That's the problem; RIM and the carriers are going to have to start giving away BB's in order to get rid of them...sigh.
    LOL yes it is getting that way.
    01-12-11 02:50 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD