I have had 3 gmail addresses successfully set up through bis.na for a couple of years. For the past 24 hours I have had delays and non reception of email to just *one* of these gmail accounts. I deleted the account in question via bis.na and then re-did it but still the problem persists (Torch 9800). Any suggestions which might pinpoint the problem or better still resolve the issue?

Thanks for your advice.
    12-08-12 09:41 AM
    I've been noticing a delay since yesterday in my gmail account also. Keeping an eye on it for a few more days to see if it corrects itself.
    12-08-12 10:33 AM
    I had similar a fewmonths ago and played with the settings on Google side, then it started working again. I think I just disabled pop And imap and reenabled again.
    12-08-12 10:33 AM
    Thanks for the posts.

Just to clarify, emails are arriving just fine to my laptop/computer ie server? It is just not doing similarly to my Torch.
    12-08-12 11:09 AM
    I am suffering with the same started yesterday. T-Mobile support suck, no answer, no clue about the issue. Maybe they don't care about it, however it is a paid service I think..
    No clue what's going on with this service. It is really annoying. I really like my BB because this service.
    Now I made my workaround. I have a yahoo.com mail address as well so I forwarded here all mail sent to gmail and now I have all of them within seconds.
    Recently I realized that within 20-30 minute waves my mails come from gmail to my BB. But this is not that service what I am satisfied.
    Hopefully it will be solved till Monday.
    12-08-12 02:10 PM
    I had the same issue start yesterday at noon mountain time. I know yesterday it took a few hours getting mail for me, and I think it is still happening today where it takes a few minutes to a few hours.

I disabled IMAP and POP and enabled it again on Google, resent for my service books, and finally called my carrier. Still nothing worked.

My carrier knew nothing about what was going on, and they just resent my service books again.
    12-08-12 03:07 PM
    I have delays using Gmail for last few days. Hotmail works instantly, while Gmail outgoing mail works fine and incomig mail have terrible delay (2 hours today). When mails finally come, all of them comes in same interval.
    I've contacted my operator (T-mobile Croatia) and everything seems ok on their side (BIS).
    12-10-12 07:58 AM
    Add me to the list of delayed emails with gmail. I have 3 separate gmail email addresses & have seen delays all day. It must be an issue with google.
    12-10-12 06:56 PM
    But isn't it a bit odd that the emails arrive just fine to my computer but it is delayed or even sometimes 'missing in action' to my BB?
    Lyls likes this.
    12-10-12 07:16 PM
    But isn't it a bit odd that the emails arrive just fine to my computer but it is delayed or even sometimes 'missing in action' to my BB?
    Yes, I agree. Even more odd that only 1 of my 3 gmail email addresses is having this issue. I've gone in & disabled POP & IMAP, saved it, logged out, exited the internet, re-opened internet, enabled POP & IMAP, & still nothing. It has to be a Google issue if it's only happening with one email address.
    12-10-12 11:45 PM
    Hm very odd, I am also having a delayed email issue, just instead of Gmail, mine is happening with my outlook.com email. Takes over a minute to receive emails.
    12-11-12 04:50 AM
    Even more odd that only 1 of my 3 gmail email addresses is having this issue.
    That is exactly as I have described for myself. And as of this morning Dec 11 the problem continues.
    12-11-12 05:36 AM
    Ditto. Just like everyone else
    12-11-12 06:30 AM
    Here on TMO Netherlands no issue's with gmail, when i get a issue with email/gmail i just go to edit my gmail account and give my password in it, then it show a pop-up, UPDATING and after that i get all o my emails.
    12-11-12 07:03 AM
    After I resend my service books, it works for about ten minutes, but when I just emailed my phone provider, the automatic thank you message still hasn't reached my phone, and that was about thirteen minutes ago.

The problem is still happening now.
    12-11-12 07:14 AM
    12-11-12 07:46 AM
    I've tried everything I could think of from my end but nothing's working. Is it only a small number of accounts affected? I'd expect more comments if it was wide spread. It's very annoying.
    12-11-12 11:18 AM
    My guess is that it is hung on captcha authentication. Log into your gmail account from your phone browser and see if it comes up with the prompt.
    12-11-12 11:45 AM
    My guess is that it is hung on captcha authentication. Log into your gmail account from your phone browser and see if it comes up with the prompt.
    At least part of the problem is Google. At least part of yesterday, they were down for gmail and I couldn't reach G+ for awhile, either. I have 2 gmail addresses, a hotmail account and a yahoo address on my phone. Yesterday, one gmail and the hotmail account were not showing up on my phone. The hotmail started showing up right after I did an uninstall and clean reinstall of BBM7. Today, I've been missing both my gmail accounts. That seems to be changing, but there's a huge delay compared to webmail or on my tablets. The webmail and the tablets have continually gotten all my email, while the phone, not so much.
    12-11-12 12:31 PM
    Thought it was just my phone. Only have one account set up (gmail) and there is either a delay or I'm not receiving emails at all. Did the whole battery pull, sent service books, deleted and re-setup email account, etc. still nothing.

Hopefully the problem is solved soon, whatever it may be.
    12-11-12 12:45 PM
    Tried captcha but nothing showed up. Tried enabling/disabling imap/pop, tried deleting service books/deleting and reading Gmail account to bis but to no avail. Think this is an issue on google's end as all other email accounts are fine
    12-11-12 12:48 PM
    try tweeting @BlackberryHelp, if they can't help you directly then they should get customer care in touch with you to help you get it resolved.
    12-11-12 12:51 PM
    try tweeting @BlackberryHelp, if they can't help you directly then they should get customer care in touch with you to help you get it resolved.
    Will try that
    12-11-12 01:35 PM
    I seem to be having similar issues. I receive email promptly from my gmail account when accessing it on a computer; however, there is a delay of almost hours when receiving the msg's to my bb bold 9900.

Was initially told it was a gmail issue but that has since been resolved . . . so is this more of a backlog with the carrier (AT&T)?
    12-11-12 01:41 PM
    Just figured my outlook.com email issue. It was actually Microsoft's problem, as I tested it in the browser by emailing my outlook.com email from another email and it took over a minute to receive in my outlook.com email's inbox. It then pushed immediately to my BB. Make sure this isn't happening with your emails.
    12-11-12 03:07 PM
48 12